ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Workpermit over HSMP Tier 1 visa

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ssm4u
India

Workpermit over HSMP Tier 1 visa

Post by ssm4u » Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:50 am

Hi,

I've a valid HSMP Tier 1 Visa. But my employer wants to send me to uk on a work permit visa.What will happen to my hsmp visa in that case. Will it be valid after the completion of my work permit visa.

Is there any suggestion in this case.
ssm4u

aspirant99
Member of Standing

Re: Workpermit over HSMP Tier 1 visa

Post by aspirant99 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:49 pm

ssm4u wrote:Hi,

I've a valid HSMP Tier 1 Visa. But my employer wants to send me to uk on a work permit visa.What will happen to my hsmp visa in that case. Will it be valid after the completion of my work permit visa.

Not sure whether you wanna do this but if your employer gets you a work permit your current tier-1 will be cancelled..think about it!!

ChetanOjha

Re: Workpermit over HSMP Tier 1 visa

Post by ChetanOjha » Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:05 pm

As mentioned by aspirant, your Tier1 will be overwritten by your work permit. If I were you, I will never trade Tier1 with WP no matter what.
ssm4u wrote:Hi,