ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent Processing Time (Karachi VAC)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

tsadeel79

Post by tsadeel79 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:50 am

boxsir wrote:@tsadeel
today i faxed them , about my conerns over the delayed period.
as u can see its been 40 days since the decision has been made
i dont know y they are sitting on our passports.
any ways please pray for every one
regards
@boxsir
sure i m praying 4 every1 and please remember me in pray as well Inshah Allah v all get good news soon.

saminkhan

Post by saminkhan » Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:53 am

I submitted my wife's application on 21st April and documents were sent back from Abu Dhabi to ISB on 17th May. It a week short of two months since the documents were sent back to ISB but still no response. I did sent an email to ISB but no response either. As i submitted the application from Mirpur is there a different email or fax i should contract them on. I have looked into the websites and its so confusing.

Any help apprecited.

Samin

mskhan

Post by mskhan » Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:10 am

As I go through the cases of you guys, I get concerned about mine. Though my case is not that old but I am worried what if it gets into the same long queue.

My wife applied on 23rd of June and on 8th of July the VAC status changed to 'Visa Application is under process at BHC' means it is in Islamabad now.

I am hoping that it would take another week or so before I could get my documents back. Fingers crossed.

Wait n c.

Cheers

tsadeel79

Post by tsadeel79 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:14 pm

mskhan wrote:As I go through the cases of you guys, I get concerned about mine. Though my case is not that old but I am worried what if it gets into the same long queue.

My wife applied on 23rd of June and on 8th of July the VAC status changed to 'Visa Application is under process at BHC' means it is in Islamabad now.

I am hoping that it would take another week or so before I could get my documents back. Fingers crossed.

Wait n c.

Cheers
@mskhan
I would suggest you to w8 more 10 working days i know it's difficult to w8. i hope u will get soon.

remember me in ur prays....2day is Sabhe-Miraj so plz remember me and every1. Inshah Allah will hear good news v sooon.

tsadeel79

Post by tsadeel79 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:23 pm

saminkhan wrote:I submitted my wife's application on 21st April and documents were sent back from Abu Dhabi to ISB on 17th May. It a week short of two months since the documents were sent back to ISB but still no response. I did sent an email to ISB but no response either. As i submitted the application from Mirpur is there a different email or fax i should contract them on. I have looked into the websites and its so confusing.

Any help apprecited.

Samin
@saminkhan
i dont think they have same process 4 all in pak :(

zaynab79

dependen checklist

Post by zaynab79 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:12 am

Hi all,
below are the document my husband will submit for dependent visa HSMP transitional arrangement please let me knw if i missed out something or some doc is not required:

Dependent Application Form duly filled and signed.
• Passport of Applicant
• Photographs
• Marriage Certificate with English Translation
• Last 3 Months Bank statements from UBL Bank and letter from the Bank detailing the Maintenance Fund evidence. We are showing GBP 2800 + 1600= 4400 GBP or more as minimum balance during last three months.
• Copy of main applicant’s passport.
• Oanda Conversion chart for maintenance funds.
• Copy of HSMP approval letter of main applicant (should i submit original or copy actually i don want BHC to lose my original letter)
• CNIC copies of main applicant and dependent
• TB cert of main applicant and dependent
• reduced fee of 36450pkr for dependent (hsmp approval letter in place)

an urgent response would be appreciated

boxsir

Post by boxsir » Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:43 am

@zynab
yes for all.
all doc should be orignal, specially hsmp letter which is the main documnt,
your concern as they will loose your letter, so its better not to apply as they can loose your other docs as well, :?
be positive man
cheers

rehmanji

Post by rehmanji » Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:50 pm

boxsir wrote:@zynab
yes for all.
all doc should be orignal, specially hsmp letter which is the main documnt,
your concern as they will loose your letter, so its better not to apply as they can loose your other docs as well, :?
be positive man
cheers

Hi boxsir,

any latest news, i applied too on 27th april 2010 form lahore but sill no joy !

these people have no mercy man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

any how look like we are nearly there inshallha with good news.

tsadeel79

refused

Post by tsadeel79 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:35 pm

Hi guys,
I have v bad news today my wife visa get refused :(.
Any they claim 2 reasons of refusal:
1) We didnt provide any evidence of contact each other since we married in Feb 2010.
2) my bank statement was 2 days old than a month. Mean I sumbited my bank statement till 5 April and my wife visa app. submitted on 7 june so it was 2 days old :(.

So silly even they can give some relaxation but they didnt show any mercy towards us.

Now guy i need you advice they give us right of appeal in 28 days. But from my point of view appeal took 6 months or more to process or i will reply from scratch which cost me same as 1st application.

Please guy gimme me advice what to do? Also any idea what type of evidence i need to show contact b/w me and my wife....
:(:(:(

sardarjee
Newly Registered

need some response

Post by sardarjee » Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:48 pm

hellow and slamolaikum
i applied for dependant visa for workpermit arrangements.
would like to know about the mess up,
while submitting my docs at vfs, forgot to submit our weddig photographs along with the covering letter(got married just a year ago), and even vfs official neva bothered to ask me for, infact he made me confuse in regard of my passport photos which i had to do again there at vfs.

i would really appreciate a response from community to let me know that where do i stand, what r the chances of application? successful or ....?

application made on june 23,2010
submitted to bhc on 23/06/10
application underprocess on 08/07/10

would really appreciate a quick response as i m feeling low..

cheers

shaz1
Newly Registered

Post by shaz1 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:17 pm

@tsadeel
very sad news brother..but dont worry.everything will be fine Insha Allah..i will suggest u to reapply instead of appeal as it takes long..i dont know what sort of evidence they want when u provide marriage certificate...i think its a stupid objection..when their is no such requirment..
but brother reapply as their is no other option..
u can provide ur phone bills showing her no.....ur emails...receipts of western union money transfer..if u send her money..and try to get ur marraige certificate attested by foreign office...there is no such requirement but remember u are applying from pak so ur case should be extra strong...i will pray for u bro..dont worry its just a bad phase good time just round the corner....Insha Allah...All the best...remember me in ur prayers..

rehmanji

Post by rehmanji » Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:24 pm

shaz1 wrote:@tsadeel
very sad news brother..but dont worry.everything will be fine Insha Allah..i will suggest u to reapply instead of appeal as it takes long..i dont know what sort of evidence they want when u provide marriage certificate...i think its a stupid objection..when their is no such requirment..
but brother reapply as their is no other option..
u can provide ur phone bills showing her no.....ur emails...receipts of western union money transfer..if u send her money..and try to get ur marraige certificate attested by foreign office...there is no such requirement but remember u are applying from pak so ur case should be extra strong...i will pray for u bro..dont worry its just a bad phase good time just round the corner....Insha Allah...All the best...remember me in ur prayers..

salam shaz1

its realy a bad news sadeel got refused, and look at the reasons man very silly reason, i m waiting for my pp too , i apply on 27th april 2010 but still no joy anyhow what about you any news.........?when did u apply?

and sadeel i think don't do appeal its gona take ages better to do reapply !!!

boxsir

Post by boxsir » Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:21 pm

@tsadeel
its really bad news mate i cant explain my sarrow.
u have declined due to solid reason of old bankstatement , i mean u should have check it before submitting the application any how second refeusal is silly but u need to full fill. dont appeal as u have no chance cuz of outdated bank statement. try new application and do include your refusal letter and dont hide in fresh application. do it quick before dependent english test come to effect.

two things i will recomend u

1. try to get marrige certificate from NADRA, these days they are issuing.
submitt with orignal one in urdu.

2. calling cards, emails, greeting cards on 5 or 6 ocasions like eid , valentines, mis u, etc , monthly remittence recipt from western union
are enough to prove your contact wid ur wife, and after marriage any party pics like u went wid ur wife to ur uncle house etc, iam sure u get it what iam saying.

u will get it this time InshAllah

@rehman ji.
ur time line is same as mine i havent recived any update from BHC
let c , have u done any thing extra i mean fax, complain or any thing???
do share wid me
@shaz1
bro any update from ur side?

@ms khan
u need to be paitient next 2 weeks at least

God bless every one and plz remember me in ur prayres\
regards

mskhan

Post by mskhan » Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:28 pm

hi,

reading about the refusals on proof of marriages makes me worried.

My wife applied for dependant visa. I only submitted marriage certificate as the proof.

I thought I would not be needing anything else as I showed my status 'married' even before I got to UK on my student visa. I switched to PSW mentioning same status.

What do you guys say? Did I miss anything in this regard?

Cheers

tsadeel79

Is English language compulsory requirement for Tier 1 (G)?

Post by tsadeel79 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:29 pm

Hi All,
I need you help to comfirm on issue below

Is English language compulsory requirement for Tier 1 (G) Dependent? Please see the link below and advice me I am going to apply my dependent visa end of august or early september.

http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/aboutus/fe ... orpartners

Please Advice!

tsadeel79

Post by tsadeel79 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:39 pm

u have declined due to solid reason of old bankstatement , i mean u should have check it before submitting the application any how second refeusal is silly but u need to full fill. dont appeal as u have no chance cuz of outdated bank statement. try new application and do include your refusal letter and dont hide in fresh application. do it quick before dependent english test come to effect.

2. calling cards, emails, greeting cards on 5 or 6 ocasions like eid , valentines, mis u, etc , monthly remittence recipt from western union
are enough to prove your contact wid ur wife, and after marriage any party pics like u went wid ur wife to ur uncle house etc, iam sure u get it what iam saying.

@rehman ji.
do share wid me
@shaz1

@ms khan

regards
@boxsir
First question is English requirment on Tier 1 (G) Dependent will also applied for?
http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/aboutus/fe ... orpartners

if you see this site they clearly stated that English language requirment for migrant who came as dependent/partnet of a British citizen or settled person.

"From autumn 2010, any migrant who wants to enter or remain in the UK as the partner of a British citizen or a person settled here will need to show that they can speak and understand English."

As far as i know i m not british citzien neither on settled status. I have just Tier 1 (G) Mirgran..

What do you think?
Now I am thinking to reapplied my wife app. end of august or early september as i need to re-arrange document i can not do it soon specially evidence of contact with my wife

2nd question... yaar prob is i got nikkah in last feb after one week i came back here. So i dont have any other picture expect my nikkah pictures.
Also i use software to call my wife mobile. She dont have land line phone and internet at her home. I am going in sept for ruksati and wallima and i m thinking to apply b4 i go to khi.

Please advice!

And thanks all for kind support. I pray you guys get good news soon

mskhan

Post by mskhan » Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:42 pm

@tsadeel79

U r right. This doesn't apply to you as long as I know.

Cheers

tsadeel79

Post by tsadeel79 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:43 pm

mskhan wrote:hi,

reading about the refusals on proof of marriages makes me worried.

My wife applied for dependant visa. I only submitted marriage certificate as the proof.

I thought I would not be needing anything else as I showed my status 'married' even before I got to UK on my student visa. I switched to PSW mentioning same status.

What do you guys say? Did I miss anything in this regard?

Cheers
@mskhan
yaar i submitted orginal marriage certificte and 6 my nikkah pictures as well my wife NIC and Passport come up with my name and my home address. still they need required evidence.

but hope for better InshahAllah you luck work. it depend on gora sitting in front of your application.

mskhan

Post by mskhan » Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:45 pm

U submitted pictures as well but I only submitted marriage certificate.

I was wondering if I needed to submit photographs as well.

Cheers

tsadeel79

Post by tsadeel79 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:47 pm

mskhan wrote:U submitted pictures as well but I only submitted marriage certificate.

I was wondering if I needed to submit photographs as well.

Cheers
@mskhan
as far as i know basically they refused my wife app. bcoz my bank was just 4 day old when submitting app. 2nd reason is quite silly the put it bcoz may b they dont want to refuse with one reason they put it for themself.
in ur case if ur bank statment and other doc will be fine so u will ok InshahAllah dont worry

mskhan

Post by mskhan » Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:57 pm

fingers crossed.

in ur case buddy the point of too old bank statement sounds valid. However, the other point seems strange.

Seniors will be able to guide u better.

Everything will be fine inshaAllah.

Cheers

Leema2010
Newly Registered

Hi All, New to this thread

Post by Leema2010 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:42 am

Hey all,

I stumbled across this website and been reading some of the stuff, seems like you all are a very helpful bunch!

I need some help too :(

My visa got refused for Tier 1. I am sending it in for an admin review. Any idea how long that takes in real life? The website says 28 days...

My spouse applied with me: visa refused based on my refusal. Can I send request to reviewer to review spouse's case too with mine, since the refusal was only due to my refusal stamp?

rehmanji

Re: Hi All, New to this thread

Post by rehmanji » Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:59 am

Leema2010 wrote:Hey all,

I stumbled across this website and been reading some of the stuff, seems like you all are a very helpful bunch!

I need some help too :(

My visa got refused for Tier 1. I am sending it in for an admin review. Any idea how long that takes in real life? The website says 28 days...

My spouse applied with me: visa refused based on my refusal. Can I send request to reviewer to review spouse's case too with mine, since the refusal was only due to my refusal stamp?

can i ask what was the refusal in your case?

rehmanji

Post by rehmanji » Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:05 am

@rehman ji.
do share wid me
@shaz1

@ms khan

regards
boxsir

i did email many time no decent reply i ring abu dahbi many time its always busy thinking about fax now by the way what is the best time to ring abu dahbi because when ever i ring its busy? i guess we are nearly there inshallha!!

shaz1
Newly Registered

Post by shaz1 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:40 am

@boxir
still waiting bro...

@rahmanjee
i applied on 29-04-10 from islamabad

@tsadeel
our prayers are with u bro

best of luck everyone...