ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR HSMP -JR Refusal - Please advice!!!!!!!!

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

irjinao

ILR HSMP -JR Refusal - Please advice!!!!!!!!

Post by irjinao » Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:31 pm

Hi Guys

I made ILR application in person on the 29th of June based on HSMP JR. It fell for Refusal because I did know know about my dependant spouse's driving convictions and as a result, I did not declare it on form and it fell for refusal. He made those convictions when I was not with him and I was not in the UK. It honestly was an innocent mistake. I would have never hidden anything as I knew it would have led to REFUSAL.

Our passports and other original documents were retained by the caseworker and she told us that it would be posted back to us withing two weeks. It has been now two weeks and we have not received them. My questions are as follows:
1. Why our passports and my official documents were retained as the decisions was made and I was given a refuse letter.
2. When will I receive them back?
3. Will I get a chance to re-apply?
4. has anyone had a similar case?

Many thanks for your assistance in advance

ILR Refusal

Post by 1273 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:07 pm

What were his convictions? Did he go to court? what was the outcome? When did this happen ? (The offence)
WOW

irjinao

Post by irjinao » Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:33 pm

well, in 2005 and 2006. I did not know if I had I would not have applied unitl they would be 'spent' it is too late now. have still one year visa left on my HSMP JR.
The first ine for Drink Driving - Fine and siqualification - 3 point, 9 monht diqaulification and fine
the second- driving whil disqulified - community 100 hours