ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Work Permit,Tier-1 and ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Rohila
Newly Registered

Work Permit,Tier-1 and ILR

Post by Rohila » Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:11 am

Hi,

I came here in the UK along with my family on work permit in Sep 2006 and later applied for Tier-1 visa in May 2008 before the ending of my work permit, that was due in July 2008. The Tier-1 visa was granted in March 2009 for three years up to March 2012. I would request members to help guide me that would I be entitled to apply for ILR on having five years of stay in the UK in Sep 2011?

Please guide me so I could organise things accordingly.

Regards,

R

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:38 am

It's currently possible that you can apply for settlement not more than 28 days before your 5th anniversary of your initial entry on your work permit.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.