ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK Discussion Forum on defunct BB not working !!!

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Khurram

UK Discussion Forum on defunct BB not working !!!

Post by Khurram » Thu Mar 11, 2004 4:51 pm

:?:
Hi, just wanted to bring to the attention of the webmaster that the UK section in the previous BB is not functioning and keeps coming up with a 'Internal Server Error' warning messages.

Regards

Administrator
Diamond Member
Mood:
Latvia

Re: UK Discussion Forum on defunct BB not working !!!

Post by Administrator » Fri Mar 12, 2004 7:51 am

syedkhurram93 wrote:Hi, just wanted to bring to the attention of the webmaster that the UK section in the previous BB is not functioning and keeps coming up with a 'Internal Server Error' warning messages.
Yes, I know, that's why we moved our message board to new system. I'll try to repair UK section. But seems that error is in huge amount of posts and topics and maybe it is impossible to repair it, if so then I will make index with old topics.
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice

test

Post by test » Mon Mar 20, 2006 12:45 pm

Testing for guest posts