ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ashah24
Newly Registered

Post by ashah24 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:03 am

Hi Kafi

I applied on the 11th of May

Received COA 16th Of June dated: 10th June

I *just* spoke to the HO again and said i spoke to someone yesterday but im finding it hard to believe what he said and if he could confirm and yep indeed my application is completed but hasn't being sent out yet....I said are you sure its being like less than 2 months im finding that hard to believe and he was like well we can take longer if you want......lol

I will let you all know when i get it....

deyne thats a long wait....i hope they sort it out soon!

mastersimon
Newly Registered

Post by mastersimon » Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:21 am

well here is my story sent of my eea2 in october 2008 got COA in november
waited for a year called them in october 2009 to find out whats happening, than in two weeks they have requested for more documents, and got refusal in march since we did not have a health insurance (there was nothing saying about any health insurance in them old EEA2 applications but thats changed now) next week i was made redundant how lucky, applied against decision, than withdraw it in 3 months last month we reapplied we will see what will hapen now. :roll: heard its a bit quicker these days

deyne

Post by deyne » Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:04 am

ashah24 wrote:Hi Kafi

I applied on the 11th of May

Received COA 16th Of June dated: 10th June

I *just* spoke to the HO again and said i spoke to someone yesterday but im finding it hard to believe what he said and if he could confirm and yep indeed my application is completed but hasn't being sent out yet....I said are you sure its being like less than 2 months im finding that hard to believe and he was like well we can take longer if you want......lol

I will let you all know when i get it....

deyne thats a long wait....i hope they sort it out soon!

thanks

PEECAY
Newly Registered

Post by PEECAY » Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:36 pm

can someone give me HO tel.number... pls just want to give them a call because i need my passport urgently i really need to travel by 29th of july ... i lost my dad.. thanks and i will really appreciate it alot.

simple_shoes
Newly Registered

Post by simple_shoes » Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:12 pm

PEECAY wrote:can someone give me HO tel.number... pls just want to give them a call because i need my passport urgently i really need to travel by 29th of july ... i lost my dad.. thanks and i will really appreciate it alot.
Phone number - 0151 672 5626
first select option 1, then option 2

Mon-Fri, working hours - 9am - 5pm
it is better to call early in the morning

PEECAY
Newly Registered

Post by PEECAY » Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:14 pm

thanks alot ... i wil give them a call monday morning.

patmit
Newly Registered

Post by patmit » Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:09 pm

mastersimon wrote:well here is my story sent of my eea2 in october 2008 got COA in november
waited for a year called them in october 2009 to find out whats happening, than in two weeks they have requested for more documents, and got refusal in march since we did not have a health insurance (there was nothing saying about any health insurance in them old EEA2 applications but thats changed now) next week i was made redundant how lucky, applied against decision, than withdraw it in 3 months last month we reapplied we will see what will hapen now. :roll: heard its a bit quicker these days
May I ask if the health insurance evidence has to be provided now or it only refers to certain cases like self-sufficient or student?

I applied in Feb but I think back then it was not the case.

I do have a full National Insurance number which I provided.

Commonwealth

DECISION MADE

Post by Commonwealth » Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:40 pm

Going to seven months now after l have complained to my MP, solvit and north west office of UKBA, finally decision was made yesterday as l was told by HO advisor today when l called but i spoke with them also on wednesday and l was told everything was fine and nice. So why decision was made yesterday not wednesday? Do anyone think i should believe this because they are different stories? So, can someone advise me when l should be expecting my passport back? This month or next month?

laspo24

EEA2

Post by laspo24 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:28 pm

Hi all,
Seeking an advice please. I got married to my wife who happen to be British but hold dual Nationality as Mother is from Ireland. So we got married in may but we have been in relationship for more than two years as we have our baby who is going to be 5months in few weeks time. I used to reside in Ireland as asylum seeker but she lives and work in Northern Ireland. So about to apply for the EEA2 as i have moved to the UK. Any chances of getting my residency?

Thanks

sanu84

Re: DECISION MADE

Post by sanu84 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:52 pm

Commonwealth wrote:Going to seven months now after l have complained to my MP, solvit and north west office of UKBA, finally decision was made yesterday as l was told by HO advisor today when l called but i spoke with them also on wednesday and l was told everything was fine and nice. So why decision was made yesterday not wednesday? Do anyone think i should believe this because they are different stories? So, can someone advise me when l should be expecting my passport back? This month or next month?
I think you will receive your RC and passport back soon. I would say this month if you had provided a SD envelope when you applied.

wet26

Re: EEA2

Post by wet26 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:18 am

laspo24 wrote:Hi all,
Seeking an advice please. I got married to my wife who happen to be British but hold dual Nationality as Mother is from Ireland. So we got married in may but we have been in relationship for more than two years as we have our baby who is going to be 5months in few weeks time. I used to reside in Ireland as asylum seeker but she lives and work in Northern Ireland. So about to apply for the EEA2 as i have moved to the UK. Any chances of getting my residency?

Thanks
Did you and your wife live in Ireland together for any period of time?

Commonwealth

Post by Commonwealth » Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:20 am

Hi sanu,
I applied with next day special delivery envelop. Do u think l will get it soon and also do u think l should believe their stories? If l so, what are the chances of getting RC with the fact that l have provided all the documents they requested for including my old and new passports? Thanks everybody .[/quote]

kafi

Post by kafi » Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:32 am

Commonwealth wrote:Hi sanu,
I applied with next day special delivery envelop. Do u think l will get it soon and also do u think l should believe their stories? If l so, what are the chances of getting RC with the fact that l have provided all the documents they requested for including my old and new passports? Thanks everybody .
[/quote]

it same to me as well. home office say i will get end of the august which will be 7 month.

monday i will complain to ukba . next week mp ...

they should not take more than 6 months..

some time they dont use ur own special delivery envelop, they just use recorded delivery..
it depends on the case worker

mastersimon
Newly Registered

Post by mastersimon » Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:23 pm

patmit wrote:
mastersimon wrote:well here is my story sent of my eea2 in october 2008 got COA in november
May I ask if the health insurance evidence has to be provided now or it only refers to certain cases like self-sufficient or student?

I applied in Feb but I think back then it was not the case.

I do have a full National Insurance number which I provided.
no its only for the certain cases like self sufficent and a student

armstrong
Newly Registered

Post by armstrong » Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:54 pm

hi guys, just got my RC last Wednesday. story so far
applied 23 December 2009
COA dated 12th January 2010
Got Letter dated 7th May 2010 asking 4 evidence my partner is exercising treaty rights, evidence of cohabitation and wedding pics even though i had already sent them my partner's pay slips when applying initially. Sent everything over to them.
RC issued on 17th June even though it took more than 2 bloody weeks to reach me.
thanks to all u guys for keeping on with the forum and keeping me sustained and best of luck to all u guys waiting. yet another proof that the wait will eventually end. keep the spirits up

patmit
Newly Registered

Post by patmit » Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:28 am

Thanks, mastersimon for the tip! It relaxes me a bit.

And congrats, armstrong!

sanu84

Post by sanu84 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:59 am

I applied with next day special delivery envelop. Do u think l will get it soon and also do u think l should believe their stories? If l so, what are the chances of getting RC with the fact that l have provided all the documents they requested for including my old and new passports? Thanks everybody .
[/quote]

I would believe in what they said since everything they told me was true.
What do you mean by your chances of getting the RC? Do you mean whether or not you're granted or refused the RC?
If you have provided all documents and they didn't ask for anything else, then there should be no problem getting your RC.
There may have a delay for your RC to be sent out though. It took 2 weeks for some people. But, in my case it took 2 days (btw they used the SD envelop I enclosed in my application).

sanu84

Post by sanu84 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:06 am

kafi wrote:
it same to me as well. home office say i will get end of the august which will be 7 month.

monday i will complain to ukba . next week mp ...

they should not take more than 6 months..

some time they dont use ur own special delivery envelop, they just use recorded delivery..
it depends on the case worker
Did they say that a decision had been made for your case?

kafi

Post by kafi » Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:08 am

armstrong wrote:hi guys, just got my RC last Wednesday. story so far
applied 23 December 2009
Got Letter dated 7th May 2010 asking 4 evidence my partner is exercising treaty rights, evidence of cohabitation and wedding pics even though i had already sent them my partner's pay slips when applying initially. Sent everything over to them.
RC issued on 17th June even though it took more than 2 bloody weeks to reach me.
thanks to all u guys for keeping on with the forum and keeping me sustained and best of luck to all u guys waiting. yet another proof that the wait will eventually end. keep the spirits up
congratulation armstrong.

sanu84

Post by sanu84 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:15 am

armstrong wrote:hi guys, just got my RC last Wednesday. story so far
applied 23 December 2009
I think when your application was allocated to a case worker in May, the documents you sent in December were dated. So i guess they wanted more recent documents to see if your situation hasn't been changed since then.
Anyway, congrats!!!

Commonwealth

RC ISSUE

Post by Commonwealth » Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:24 pm

I submitted all documents they requested and also submitted SD envelop with the application. Do u think the SD envelop will be used and if so when should l be expecting my documents and RC back. I called them this morning and the guy l spoke with said everything is ok n my application was considered onthursday 8/07/10 that is being sent for RCprint. Fingers cross till l receive it.

sanu84

Re: RC ISSUE

Post by sanu84 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:51 pm

Commonwealth wrote:I submitted all documents they requested and also submitted SD envelop with the application. Do u think the SD envelop will be used and if so when should l be expecting my documents and RC back. I called them this morning and the guy l spoke with said everything is ok n my application was considered onthursday 8/07/10 that is being sent for RCprint. Fingers cross till l receive it.
As far as I know, the caseworker is the one who makes the decision and also the one who affixes the RC to your passport. It was like that for my case. So I don't understand what they meant by being sent for RC print.
But anyway, personally I think they will use your SD envelop and you should receive it (I can't tell when exactly) but soon.

jvgallegos
Newly Registered

Post by jvgallegos » Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:53 pm

My caseworker called me last Wednesday saying that he was going to go through my documents and send them back last Friday. According to him, I should be receiving them tomorrow... if that doesn't happen, I will definitely call them. I'm really crossing my fingers right now!

armstrong
Newly Registered

Post by armstrong » Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:49 pm

thanks Kafi, Sanu84 and patmit

Commonwealth

Fingers cross

Post by Commonwealth » Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:47 pm

I will give them the chance till next week friday, though l will submitted withSD envelop and l have been tracking it, not yet available. Fingers still crossing. Thanks everyone.[/quote]