ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

online pay slips

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ab11
Newly Registered

online pay slips

Post by ab11 » Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:57 am

Hi
We receive our pay slips online. Our company has no stamp and as such I can not stamped them. The Secertary printed each slip to me on company letterhead (it has company logo) but said she has no stamp and they have never stamped or signed any thing that was printed on company letter head. Please is this sufficent. BTW the print doesn't state it is online as it seems that it is designed to provide official prints for those who request it.

Thanks

gd_Shepherd

Re: online pay slips

Post by gd_Shepherd » Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:19 am

ab11 wrote:Hi
Our company has no stamp
:shock:

If it is a color print out of the salary slips with the logo, you should be fine.

Shepherd

outbound

Re: online pay slips

Post by outbound » Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:37 am

ab11 wrote:Hi
We receive our pay slips online. Our company has no stamp and as such I can not stamped them. The Secertary printed each slip to me on company letterhead (it has company logo) but said she has no stamp and they have never stamped or signed any thing that was printed on company letter head. Please is this sufficent. BTW the print doesn't state it is online as it seems that it is designed to provide official prints for those who request it.

Thanks
Which country is your company located in?

ab11
Newly Registered

Post by ab11 » Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:43 pm

Thanks.
1. The print is B&W but the paper has the the company logo in it actual color
2. it is Canada