ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent help regarding maintenance funds

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

anjangovada
Newly Registered

Urgent help regarding maintenance funds

Post by anjangovada » Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:22 pm

I have applied my visa application at VFS Bangalore on July 15th 2010. But I have question whether it is compulsory to maintain additional 1600 GBP for every dependent if I select my dependent will be joining me later? because I have maintained only 2800 GBP as I am not applying for dependent visa now. What are the chances that I will get the visa? Please help..

outbound

Re: Urgent help regarding maintenance funds

Post by outbound » Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:13 pm

anjangovada wrote:I have applied my visa application at VFS Bangalore on July 15th 2010. But I have question whether it is compulsory to maintain additional 1600 GBP for every dependent if I select my dependent will be joining me later? because I have maintained only 2800 GBP as I am not applying for dependent visa now. What are the chances that I will get the visa? Please help..
What date have you specified about them joining u?

anjangovada
Newly Registered

Post by anjangovada » Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:26 pm

I have not mentioned any date in Part 7 of the vaf9 application. But I have selected Yes or joining me later in the part 3 of the vaf9 application.

outbound

Post by outbound » Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:30 pm

anjangovada wrote:I have not mentioned any date in Part 7 of the vaf9 application. But I have selected Yes or joining me later in the part 3 of the vaf9 application.
Should not be a reason for refusal, best to wait and watch since you have alredy submitted the application.

anjangovada
Newly Registered

Post by anjangovada » Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:34 pm

ya..:-( I have to wait and see. But how much time they even for rejections? so that I can reapply it immediately.

outbound

Post by outbound » Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:56 pm

anjangovada wrote:ya..:-( I have to wait and see. But how much time they even for rejections? so that I can reapply it immediately.
I meant that should be fine. Last weeks processing times have been quick.