ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

out of the country due to Maternity Leave

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ILRquery
Newly Registered

Post by ILRquery » Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:27 pm

naeed wrote:Hi ILRquery thanks 4 ur reply

it was disaproved and was asked to reapply after 4 yrs and not entitled to appeal as i got enough period of visa ie till 2012.

plz suggest me the medical docs u sent them

appreciate ur reply

thanks

warm regards
sorry to hear that, as regards to the medical docs I gave them, it was like a doctor's certificate stating what happened during my pregnancy (because I was having complications). There was no mention in that certificate that I was fit/unfit to travel, but in your case, you may ask your Doctor to give out a certificate stating you are not fit for travel due to pregnancy related issues, or something of that sort, at least you will have it handy when you reapply in few years time.

naeed

Post by naeed » Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:55 am

Hi ILRquery

congratss for your ILR success

iam sailing on the same boat(out of country for 6 months on maternity leave) as u were in but the difference is i got my ILR refused

could u please let me know the solicitor u used if any

your reply would b a great help to me

Thank you.

Regards