ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Photocopies

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

juliajules1979
- thin ice -

Photocopies

Post by juliajules1979 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:18 pm

Hi

Does anybody know when submitting a Set M spouse application at Croydon peo, do you need photocopies of all the documents that you submit? I had advice that you do need them and then another person said you don't.

Any advice?

Many thanks

giz

Re: Photocopies

Post by giz » Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:54 pm

juliajules1979 wrote:Hi

Does anybody know when submitting a Set M spouse application at Croydon peo, do you need photocopies of all the documents that you submit? I had advice that you do need them and then another person said you don't.

Any advice?

Many thanks
When I went with my wife for her ILR at Croydon we didn't take any photocopies. They make their own copies of the documents they choose to use for the application.

Giz

juliajules1979
- thin ice -

Post by juliajules1979 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:06 pm

Thanks Giz

Can you just give me a run down of what documents you submitted.

Many thanks

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:48 pm

juliajules1979 wrote:Can you just give me a run down of what documents you submitted.
SET(M) form explains the documents required to be submitted along with the application. Alternatively, please search the forum as this information is already available on the forum.

regards