ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 refused not attested bank statement - urgent help

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

rutha
Newly Registered

Tier 1 refused not attested bank statement - urgent help

Post by rutha » Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:04 am

Hello

Finally i got the information that my application refused for the reason I didn't present attested bank statements with letter. As many knows that I have sent this paper latter, but still it was refused, stating the same reason.

Now I was given the opportunity for admin review, but they are not asking for any new documents.

How I can convince them to accept the attested bank statements which I sent already.

please help me seniors

Regards,
Rutha

hsmpeast
Newly Registered

Post by hsmpeast » Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:32 am

Sorry to hear about your refusal...

Can you please post exact workings of the refusal...

Thansk
V

hsmpeast
Newly Registered

Post by hsmpeast » Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:37 am

I meant wordings of the refusal.

rutha
Newly Registered

Post by rutha » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:45 am

your application doesn’t qualify for the entry clearance under the requirements of the paragraph 245C of the immigration rules.

…Salary credited into Citibank XXXX9. Online bank statement unacceptable as it does not bear the bank seal and there is not supporting letter from the bank authenticating the statements as required by published guidance. Because of the above you have not scored a minimum of 75 points under Appendix A.

rutha
Newly Registered

Post by rutha » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:53 am

also the response from the chennia visa case working secotion regarding admin review

"I am writing to inform that under the Immigration Rules, when carrying out an Administrative Review we can only consider the application form and supporting documents that were available to the Entry Clearance Officer at the time the decision was taken."

can I still move on and submit the papers along with the admin review form? your inputs are so much appreciated.

chidol4u
Newly Registered

Post by chidol4u » Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:36 pm

Sorry to hear about your refusal rutha.Can someone with more experience pls answer to the post.I've also submitted a bank statement printed off at a Lloyds TSB UK branch because my statement didn't get to me on time for my submission.The statement was stamped at the bank and signed and the bank manager was kind enough to attach her complementary card to it.However,I have now received my original bank statement and was wondering if to send it off despite the letter I got asking that I don't send any additional documents?Rutha,are you in the UK as well?

push

Post by push » Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:43 pm

chidol4u wrote:Sorry to hear about your refusal rutha.Can someone with more experience pls answer to the post.I've also submitted a bank statement printed off at a Lloyds TSB UK branch because my statement didn't get to me on time for my submission.The statement was stamped at the bank and signed and the bank manager was kind enough to attach her complementary card to it.However,I have now received my original bank statement and was wondering if to send it off despite the letter I got asking that I don't send any additional documents?Rutha,are you in the UK as well?
Do it if you want but the one submitted earlier is also fine as it is.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

iswarya
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 1 refused not attested bank statement - urgent help

Post by iswarya » Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:15 am

rutha wrote:Hello

Finally i got the information that my application refused for the reason I didn't present attested bank statements with letter. As many knows that I have sent this paper latter, but still it was refused, stating the same reason.

Now I was given the opportunity for admin review, but they are not asking for any new documents.

How I can convince them to accept the attested bank statements which I sent already.

please help me seniors

Regards,
Rutha
Hi Rutha, did you convinve them with the administrative review request, let me know the status. I have faced the similar problem...I need to send the administrative review request in 28days else they would send back the originals.

thanks,
Iswarya

outbound

Post by outbound » Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:19 pm

rutha wrote:also the response from the chennia visa case working secotion regarding admin review

"I am writing to inform that under the Immigration Rules, when carrying out an Administrative Review we can only consider the application form and supporting documents that were available to the Entry Clearance Officer at the time the decision was taken."

can I still move on and submit the papers along with the admin review form? your inputs are so much appreciated.
You could try, but they would not consider the new documents. Also factor in the fact that admin review can take months sometime.

One can usually overturn a refusal in an admin review when a caseworker has incorrectly interpreted some document or awarded incorrect points. In your case, there is no mistake on the part of caseworker.

I suggest you put in a new application with proper bank statements.

Best Wishes

iswarya
Newly Registered

Post by iswarya » Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:55 am

Thank a lot,
Iswarya