ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

STRICTLY EEA2 Success!

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

maganzo

STRICTLY EEA2 Success!

Post by maganzo » Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:58 pm

Kindly those who have succeeding to get RC from H/O should post here!
It is better to know how H/O is processing applications and delays.

Application date :
COA issued date :
RC issued date :
RC received date:

adolma999
Newly Registered

Re: STRICTLY EEA2 Success!

Post by adolma999 » Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:10 pm

maganzo wrote:Kindly those who have succeeding to get RC from H/O should post here!
It is better to know how H/O is processing applications and delays.

Application date :
COA issued date :
RC issued date :
RC received date:
Sorry to post as am not yet successful but I think successful EEA2 applicants are no longer here on the forum, they leave on the same day they receive their RC (why to be bothered) its us who are still waiting who check this forum everyday hoping to hear some good news.

jackEM

Post by jackEM » Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:56 pm

Not necessorily,

Here is an example,
jude wrote:Hallo guys , sorry for my late post.
I got married to an EEA national years ago and was granted 5 years but things was not going on well so we both decided to divorce and during that time I was inlove with another EEA national which we later got married. Before getting marry I was asked by the HO to sent evidence that my xwife was working at the time of divorce, proof that I was working. which I sent to them. I was granted certificate of marry which we got married in octorber. I apply for resident stay in January without any help from lawyer BUT PEOPLE´S IN THIS WEBSITE. it took HO 4 months to issue me 5 years stay. Sorry for worng english , I am willy to help anyone here and thank you all fo
r ue help

ashah24
Newly Registered

Post by ashah24 » Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:51 am

Application date : 11th May 2010
COA issued date : 10th June 2010
RC issued date : 1st July 2010
RC received date: 22nd July 2010