ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PBS Tier 1 Dependant Visa Documents Checklist

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Iqraa

PBS Tier 1 Dependant Visa Documents Checklist

Post by Iqraa » Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:07 am

Will appreciate if anyone could validate the list of documents I have mentioned below and advise if anything lacks in there for my Dependent Visa..

Documents provided by Dependent:

1. Dependent Application - VAF Form duly filled and signed.
2. Passport (Recently issued Passport with Change in Status from Single to Married and change in guardian)
3. National Identity Card (Recently issued NIC with Change in Status from Single to Married)
4. Photographs
5. Registered/Attested Marriage Certificate as Relationship Evidence (With English Translation)
6. Marriage Photos (with husband and family gathering)
7. Wedding Card
8. TB Health Screening Report/Certificate (by IOM)
9. My highest educational degree
10. Visa Fees

Documents provided by my Husband:

11. Sponsorship Letter
12. Proof of Maintenance Funds: Last 3 Months Bank statements confirming the Maintenance Fund evidence requirement for last three months
13. Copy of my husband's passport (data pages)
14. Tier 1 Visa
15. Proof of Employment: Employer letter (from his company’s HR)
16. Pay slips (last three months)
17. Tax Certificate
18. Proof of Accommodation: Tenancy Agreement
19. NICOP (National Identity Card for Overseas Pakistanis)
20. Proof of my husband visit to Pakistan for Marriage: Entry/Exit Visa Stamped for Pakistan (his recent visit to Pakistan from 21 January to 25 January 2010 for our marriage) along with a copy of his tickets.

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:15 am

Looks good..

Just put the cover letter and explain the documents you are submitting..

just check that ur 2 x photos are recent ones and less than 1month old

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:25 am

Btw: pls dont make Multiple Posts

Saga

Post by Saga » Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:41 pm

Also check all documents (employment letter etc )are latest by not more than 1 month...

Iqraa

Post by Iqraa » Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:37 pm

One more question..today I received documents from my husband through royal mail. My appointment with FedEx is on 25th of this month. The sponsor letter he had made for me in that he had put his current address where as this coming sat he is moving to his new flat. Even though, the letter specifies about this new flat but still his address on the letter is of the old flat. When i told my husband of this mistake, he did the letter again and now had emailed me scanned copy of it.

Are scanned copy of sponsor/cover letter allowed or not? I dont want any suspicions etc so plz give me very clear confirmation of YES/NO..

sucess123
Newly Registered

Tier1 Dependent Entry clearance

Post by sucess123 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:38 pm

Hi Iqraa

Thank you for the reply ! could you please reconform what documents i have to submit .

When i rang VFS India they are asking me submit 6 months payslip and 6 months bank statement.

Could someone please reconform what documents i have to submit .

Thank you

Iqraa

Post by Iqraa » Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:07 pm

We are following the dependant policy guideline and it states so clear to provide 3 months bank statement from the very 3 months before the month you are applying for e.g. if im applying this month in feb, then il provide statements for nov, dec and jan,,

About payslips il confirm and let you know

Iqraa

Re: Tier1 Dependent Entry clearance

Post by Iqraa » Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:13 pm

payslip and employer letter are considered to be from same source so one or the other wud be ok...even if u submit 6 months payslips with a letter from employer.... they both will be considered as one evidence....
tax document and paylsips are considered from different source.,.so im providing 3 months pay slips, tax document and 3 months statement..thats more than enough.

sucess123
Newly Registered

Tier1 Dependent Entry clearance

Post by sucess123 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:55 am

Hi

I had recently joined the company and have only 3 months payslips and no tax papers as the tax period had not ended.

Is it acceptable to submit 3 months payslips, 3 months bank statement ?

how much money i had to show in the statement for one dependent? is it advicable to show more or exact i have to show only the requested in the guidelines ?

Thank you

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:30 am

sucess123 wrote:Hi

I had recently joined the company and have only 3 months payslips and no tax papers as the tax period had not ended.

how much money i had to show in the statement for one dependent? is it advicable to show more or exact i have to show only the requested in the guidelines ?

Thank you
1. I was in the same situation when i initially applied for dependent visa.. so you can enclose just 3months payslips and mention the reason in ur cover letter

a. BUT, you are in Uk since 18months you might be working for someone else before the 3months, enclose those payslips n expalin
b. Enclose 6months bankstatements to be on safe side

2. You need to maintain maintenance funds of 800+533£ 1333£ or MORE.. it dont need to be exact.. but make sure it never fell less than the required..

Iqraa

Post by Iqraa » Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:39 am

Hi Ramesh,

Just two days left and then my appointment with Fedex to apply for the visa. I have everything ready. The only thing my husband would never get convinced is that he thinks only 3 months statement and payslips need to be submitted as per the rules in policy guidance. He has done the same, submitted 3 months pay slips, 3 months statements and employer letter.

Do you think this would create any problems for me?

tvn_ramesh wrote:

Thank you
1. I was in the same situation when i initially applied for dependent visa.. so you can enclose just 3months payslips and mention the reason in ur cover letter

a. BUT, you are in Uk since 18months you might be working for someone else before the 3months, enclose those payslips n expalin

2. You need to maintain maintenance funds of 800+533£ 1333£ or MORE.. it dont need to be exact.. but make sure it never fell less than the required..

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:53 am

Iqraa wrote:Hi Ramesh,

Just two days left and then my appointment with Fedex to apply for the visa. I have everything ready. The only thing my husband would never get convinced is that he thinks only 3 months statement and payslips need to be submitted as per the rules in policy guidance. He has done the same, submitted 3 months pay slips, 3 months statements and employer letter.

Do you think this would create any problems for me?

tvn_ramesh wrote:

Thank you

When i initially applied for my dependents i was in UK for only 3months so got only 3payslips and 3bankstatements and we got visa.. so u have a live case.. so, its upto you and ur hubby now..

abbeyuk
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Dependant Dilemma

Post by abbeyuk » Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:44 pm

Hello all,

I already have tier1. My wife is applying for UK tier 1 dependant.
My problem is I have employment letter and payslips but currently my pay is
credited into the acct where my Brother has credited money. So I want to avoid showing my payslips because one Bank Manager has advised me that
if I am showing payslips then I have to show the bank acct in which the money is credited. If I show that bank acct then they might think that I am getting money from external sources. I am showing 3 other bank statements for past 3 months as maintenance funds. Do i need to show payslip?

Please reply any help will be appreciated.

Cheers

Abi

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: Tier 1 Dependant Dilemma

Post by tvn_ramesh » Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:17 pm

abbeyuk wrote:Hello all,

I already have tier1. My wife is applying for UK tier 1 dependant.
My problem is I have employment letter and payslips but currently my pay is
credited into the acct where my Brother has credited money. So I want to avoid showing my payslips because one Bank Manager has advised me that
if I am showing payslips then I have to show the bank acct in which the money is credited. If I show that bank acct then they might think that I am getting money from external sources. I am showing 3 other bank statements for past 3 months as maintenance funds. Do i need to show payslip?

Please reply any help will be appreciated.

Cheers

Abi
I dont think that it is going to be a problem if you show ur bank accoutn which has got enough maintenance funds required by HO even if your brother deposits his money into ur account;

actually your payslips and earnings will make it stronger that you have enough money for ur dependent as maintenance funds..

but since it is ur application.. i will leave it to u to decide;

cheers

aaa123
BANNED

Post by aaa123 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:46 pm

tvn_ramesh wrote:Looks good..
Could you single out the documents that are necessary.

Q: Does reference letter have to be from company or company letter head?
Q: Is is necessary to provide tenancy agreement?
Q: Is it necessary to provide things like marriage certificate, photos, tickets etc.

Thanks

Shubhi

dependant Visa very urgent*PLEASE HELP*

Post by Shubhi » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:04 pm

Hello all

I am currently in UK and I am applying for my partner's dependant visa, can anybody please tell me whether the list of documents I have attached are ok...
1)VAF 10 form
2)3 months bank statement
3)6months salary slip
4)proof of employement
5)National Insurance number
6)Rent agreement
7)water bill
8)council tax letter
9)tax letter
10)Voters letter
11)marriage certificate
12)photographs

Also I am in UK since 2008 how much funds do I have to show?

I moved into a new house in April and all the address proofs are dated April or May is that ok?

Also my salary slips are printouts do I need to get them attested from my employer?

Do I also need a letter from bank stating my funds did not go below a certain amount?

What documents should my partner show?

And lastly can someone help me with a format of sponsor letter please.

Please help me as I am soon going to India with all my documents to apply from there...

Thanks for your help.

Shubhi

sojan

Re: dependant Visa very urgent*PLEASE HELP*

Post by sojan » Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:45 pm

Shubhi wrote:Hello all

I am currently in UK and I am applying for my partner's dependant visa, can anybody please tell me whether the list of documents I have attached are ok...
1)VAF 10 form
2)3 months bank statement
3)6months salary slip
4)proof of employement
5)National Insurance number
6)Rent agreement
7)water bill
8)council tax letter
9)tax letter
10)Voters letter
11)marriage certificate
12)photographs

Also I am in UK since 2008 how much funds do I have to show?

I moved into a new house in April and all the address proofs are dated April or May is that ok?

Also my salary slips are printouts do I need to get them attested from my employer?

Do I also need a letter from bank stating my funds did not go below a certain amount?

What documents should my partner show?

And lastly can someone help me with a format of sponsor letter please.

Please help me as I am soon going to India with all my documents to apply from there...

Thanks for your help.

Shubhi
I also tried posting the same question.. I'm also in ur same boat.. but could mutually help in getting all the docs..
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?p=397912

sheedatali

Post by sheedatali » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:06 pm

I am applying for my wife soon. In post 1, one of the documents provided is "Sponsorship Letter", what is that? Is it something you get from your company? Or just write yourself and get it attested. Can someone please clarify.

Thanks.

itsmeshwet
Newly Registered

TIER1 General Dependent

Post by itsmeshwet » Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:29 pm

Hi can someone please advise how many months payslips do we need to submit for teir-1 general child dependent visa.

I am employed and self employed , Please advise what documents do i need to submit for dependent visa.

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Re: TIER1 General Dependent

Post by Lucapooka » Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:32 pm

itsmeshwet wrote:Hi can someone please advise how many months payslips do we need to submit for teir-1 general child dependent visa.
None!

I hope you intend to read the guidance for this category as well as asking questions here.