ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier-1 Dependent (Wrong document submitted)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Administrator

Tier1_123

Tier-1 Dependent (Wrong document submitted)

Post by Tier1_123 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:36 am

Gents,
My wife applied for Tier-1 dependent visa. All the documents were Ok and I provided a notarized copy of my passport as well (Tier 1 stamped).
The VAC guy asked for another copy of my passport to be placed with the photocopy set. Unfortunately there was an old photocopy of my passport readily available with her which was neither notarized nor was it having the Tier-1 stamped. She submitted that copy.
Please advise if the photocopies are taken into consideration while making any decision. I am worried as someone told me that only photocopies are send to Abu-Dhabi while original documents remain with BHC Islamabad.
Rgds,

Tier1_123

Post by Tier1_123 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:11 pm

Please help.

Tier1_123

Post by Tier1_123 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:54 am

Moderators/Senior members,
I need your comments please.
Rgds,

destiniation_london

Post by destiniation_london » Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:59 am

If photocopies are required to be submitted along with original in your country, and If you had mistakenly submitted wrong photocopy then I'd suggest you to contact respective VFS urgently and ask them where to send the correct photocopy.

Don't waste time and contact BHC/VFS immediately.

Tier1_123

Post by Tier1_123 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:15 am

Thanks. I will try to get in touch but believe me the people at VAC in Pakistan are really dumb.
Just wanted to know-if wrong photocopy can have some impact on my application? Keeping in mind that correct notarized copy is also there with the original docs.
Rgds,

destiniation_london

Post by destiniation_london » Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:50 am

Tier1_123 wrote:Thanks. I will try to get in touch but believe me the people at VAC in Pakistan are really dumb.
Just wanted to know-if wrong photocopy can have some impact on my application? Keeping in mind that correct notarized copy is also there with the original docs.
Rgds,
I'd advise you to contact british high commission of your country rather than VFS.

Am not sure if it could have an impact, but the fact that they ask for 2 copies of all documents means they would definitely be having some reason for asking original and photocopies. And they expect 2 copies to be exact same.

As I said i don't know much about the visa processing procedures followed in pakistan, but you are better off contacting VFS/BHC and send the correct copy before they start processing.

aspirant99
Member of Standing

Post by aspirant99 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:55 am

Tier1_123 wrote:Thanks. I will try to get in touch but believe me the people at VAC in Pakistan are really dumb.
Rgds,
IMO, photocopies of the originals should not matter as BHC will consider the originals, however to be on the safer side as suggested by destination_london please call the vfs/BHC/VAC and try to find a way out if you can provide the correct photocopies or will there be any impact...good luck!!