ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier-1 Dependent visa fee.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

talk3nirmal
Newly Registered

Tier-1 Dependent visa fee.

Post by talk3nirmal » Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:52 am

Dear all,

I am Nirmal, I applied for HSMP approval on 25th Feb 2008 and I got approval letter on 16th June 2008. I applied for Entry Clarence in October 2008 and I got the approval in November. In my visa page in passport it is written as " Tier-1 (General) Migrant. But still I will come under old HSMP rule. That is what my understanding. My wife is going to apply for dependent visa.

My questions is

1: What should be my dependent's visa fee. As far as my understanding, it should be 18900 rupee. It will come under Dependants of current Highly Skilled Migrant Programme (HSMP) / Work Permit visa holders. When I called VFS, they say it is 48,300 rupee. In my passport it is stamped as 'Tier-1 General Migrant.

Same case happened to my friend last year (2009). But he got a proper response from British High Commission and they informed him that his dependent will come under "Dependants of current Highly Skilled Migrant Programme (HSMP) / Work Permit visa holders".

Please answer to my questions.

hemantstewari
Newly Registered

tier 1 based on HSMP letter, dependent visa fees.

Post by hemantstewari » Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:37 pm

Hi,
I'm a tier 1 visa holder based on HSMP letter, till last month vfs were confirming that dependent visa fee will be considered under transitional arrangements, but today when my wife tried to reconfirm they simply refused that its been withdrawn and fee will be 47800.
Now that sounds very unfair,

Can seniors please help.......

If any one who has been in this kind of situation and have sailed through,
Please guide..

sojan

Post by sojan » Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:45 am

Hello friends,
can you please confirm the fees of the Tier1 spouse?

thanks again