ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

COA received & visa approved, waiting for passport

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sys_sagar

COA received & visa approved, waiting for passport

Post by sys_sagar » Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:45 pm

i applied for COA and subsequent visa to HO few months ago. My solicitor did my application and any does receive any communication from them on my behalf. I received COA couple of months ago and application was sent to EEU immigration unit for further approval. Few days ago I was informed by my solicitor that i have been given visa now .

My question is

1. When will I receive my & my wife's (EEU Member) passport
2. Where are they going to sent our passports. To our address or solicitor address?

coconutsforme

Re: COA received & visa approved, waiting for passport

Post by coconutsforme » Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:31 pm

sys_sagar wrote:i applied for COA and subsequent visa to HO few months ago. My solicitor did my application and any does receive any communication from them on my behalf. I received COA couple of months ago and application was sent to EEU immigration unit for further approval. Few days ago I was informed by my solicitor that i have been given visa now .

My question is

1. When will I receive my & my wife's (EEU Member) passport
2. Where are they going to sent our passports. To our address or solicitor address?
As per experiences of others, the receipt of the passport after the Visa has been granted by the HO is around 1 week (or 10 days max).
It looks like your solicitor have submitted your application and most likely he has indicated his address as recipient.
By the way, have you fully paid to your solicitor for his services? If not, i don't think your solicitor will let you have your passport before you pay him :')