ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HELP NEEDED DESPERATELY

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

rinav

HELP NEEDED DESPERATELY

Post by rinav » Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:36 pm

Hi

My husband's original visa was refused under 320 11 (overstayer) and 281 (ECO didn't believe our relationship was genuine).

We appealed and won in June 2010. My husband received his call letter and handed his passport in July 5th.

He has rang the BHC Delhi to ask when he will get his passport and visa back and he has been told that his case has been put on hold and being investigated.

My solicitor and MP have contacted the BHC Delhi and the UKBA and are getting no response.

Is this normal procedure?. Can I take further Legal Action? - I thought the appeal would be the last stage.

We have no idea what is going on and what we can do.

Thanks

destiny20484
Newly Registered

Re: HELP NEEDED DESPERATELY

Post by destiny20484 » Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:28 pm

[quote="rinav"]Hi

My husband's original visa was refused under 320 11 (overstayer) and 281 (ECO didn't believe our relationship was genuine).

We appealed and won in June 2010. My husband received his call letter and handed his passport in July 5th.

He has rang the BHC Delhi to ask when he will get his passport and visa back and he has been told that his case has been put on hold and being investigated.

My solicitor and MP have contacted the BHC Delhi and the UKBA and are getting no response.

Is this normal procedure?. Can I take further Legal Action? - I thought the appeal would be the last stage.

Thankyou
Last edited by destiny20484 on Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

alikhan28
BANNED

Re: HELP NEEDED DESPERATELY

Post by alikhan28 » Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:06 pm

rinav wrote:Hi

Thanks
You can launch a formal complaint about yours embassy.The address is

If you are not satisfied with the support you receive and want to make an official complaint, please write to the FCO Director of Consular Services at the following address or email complaint.consular.services@fco.gov.uk

Consular Directorate
Foreign and Commonwealth Office
Old Admiralty Building
Spring Gardens
London
SW1A 2PA

Check yours embassy website it would contain complaint address.

Ali

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:23 pm

Launching a complaint without first finding out what the problem is not a good idea at all :roll: