ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Address Problem, Please Advise !!!!

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

nwe84

Address Problem, Please Advise !!!!

Post by nwe84 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:12 am

I am now eligible for AN and when filling my Address details for past 5yrs.

I got 'Last 4 years 5 Months' Address correctly and checked with Council and they are Okay.
The remaining 7 months.In 2005 I lived in shared accomadation and my name doesn't appear in Council Bill. Please help what do i need to do for those 7 months?

When i was in shared accomadation, I was granted HSMP first and I got the Approval letter showing this shared accomadation address.Is this will be enough proof that I lived there?

I am bit juggling around what to do, Please any one in this forum, i mean Experts/Seniors can help me...Please?

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:25 pm

Not senior but will try to help....

There is no need to provide proof of address in the application. As long as you lived there, that's OK. Tell the truth and don't worry. If there is a problem, HO will write to you ask for proof but I don't think this should be of a concern.