ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Uk Tier 4 Visa Refusal: more than one month gap

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Nat3110
Newly Registered

Uk Tier 4 Visa Refusal: more than one month gap

Post by Nat3110 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:14 pm

Hi
I applied for an extension of visa and I got refusal under the reason that I have more than one month gap before the start of my new course on the 30 september and my visa expired on the 11 aug. I went to the HO in croydon on the 10 Aug, and I made the payment, do the biometric. But when the case worker was looking at my application , she took like 3 to 4 hours. I was waiting until 3pm and she told me that she need to send my application to another team to decide what to do because of the gap.

On 21 Aug, i got the refusal letter and a right to appeal.

I know that its difficult to appeal on this ground, as the law says that there shouldnt be any more than one month gap.

Anyone in this situation?
Please advise me.

I have seen 3 solicitor, one told me to go home and apply and the other 2 told me to appeal (and asking for £700).

Im planning to go home to make a fresh application because i dont want to make appeal for it to be refused again!! :(

accastudent

Post by accastudent » Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:45 pm

Applying from Home country is the best option in this situation.
M W ALI

samira_uk
BANNED

Post by samira_uk » Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:10 pm

Apply in home. you do not have any ground to appeal.