ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependan of Italian Work Permit

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

tina_44
Newly Registered

Dependan of Italian Work Permit

Post by tina_44 » Fri Mar 19, 2004 11:09 am

Hi Everybody.

I would like to know if as a depedant of my husband italian work permit I will be allowed to work full time there.

Regards,

tina_44
Newly Registered

Italian Work Permit Dependant

Post by tina_44 » Fri Mar 19, 2004 2:27 pm

HI Elfa.

Thanks a lot for your answer. You were right, we are both non-EU/EEA nationals, but I have another doubt. The same rule (dependant's working rights) applied to all european countries? or it is just the way that is in Italy?. I meant, if I would have a work permit to work in Spain or France, my husband will need a work permit as well in order to work there?.

Regards,

tina_44
Newly Registered

Work rights for dependents in EU

Post by tina_44 » Fri Mar 19, 2004 2:52 pm

Dear Elfa

Thanks again for you answers. It is actually my husband who will hold a european work permit not me. But he doesnt know yet to which country he will work in. We are currently living in UK, where he is working full-time (dependen on my student visa) while I am studying a PhD.

I have another doubt. According with the description of his job he wont be working in one european country but many. Which kind of work permit will he need? issued by which country?. So far, he just knows got the job, but they havent told yet about how deal with the work permit.

Regards,