ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Refused.. waiting on hearing... urgent plzx

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

stigebyrant333
Newly Registered

EEA2 Refused.. waiting on hearing... urgent plzx

Post by stigebyrant333 » Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:43 am

Hello Every1, i applied for my eea2 application and it was refuse on fact that i didnt supply enough evidence to indicate that im depending on my uncle before arriving in the uk.
My appeal is in some weeks time, my girlfriend is pregnant and due next month and we have been living together along with my uncle for 1 year now as well, plus i ask my mum to help me get an affidavit of support from nigeria ..
I will like to know if anyone has a clue about my chances of winning the appeal.

bobobo

Re: EEA2 Refused.. waiting on hearing... urgent plzx

Post by bobobo » Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:45 am

Please do not start duplicate threads
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... &start=860

stigebyrant333 wrote:Hello Every1, i applied for my eea2 application and it was refuse on fact that i didnt supply enough evidence to indicate that im depending on my uncle before arriving in the uk.
My appeal is in some weeks time, my girlfriend is pregnant and due next month and we have been living together along with my uncle for 1 year now as well, plus i ask my mum to help me get an affidavit of support from nigeria ..
I will like to know if anyone has a clue about my chances of winning the appeal.

Brown212

Re: EEA2 Refused.. waiting on hearing... urgent plzx

Post by Brown212 » Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:44 am

stigebyrant333 wrote:Hello Every1, i applied for my eea2 application and it was refuse on fact that i didnt supply enough evidence to indicate that im depending on my uncle before arriving in the uk.
I think you dont really need to get your affidavit of support from Nigeria, you can ask your solicitor to help you draft it and you and your uncle sign it in front of your solicitor.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:33 pm

You have to provide proof of Dependency or membership of his household in Nigeria, if you are to have a reasonable prospect of succeeding in your appeal.

As Brown suggested, you can swore an Affidavit at you solicitor, by definition, an affidavit cannot be sworn on your behalf by another person.

I wish you success in your appeal.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors