ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR list of absences spreadsheet template

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

dangergadget
Newly Registered

ILR list of absences spreadsheet template

Post by dangergadget » Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:49 pm

I went in person to Solihull (Birmingham) for my ILR application recently under HSMP (JR), albeit nearly 5 years after I started my HSMP.

My application was successful, despite over 350 days out of the country in that time so I think I was lucky. On the other hand I did bring a detailed list of absences, and letters and payslips to prove every absence that was done on business or paid leave. Less than 120 of my days were unpaid, no single unpaid trip was under 90 days, and my last 3 years before the application I was continuously employed at one destination.

I also provided them with a very detailed list of all my absences, showing the reason for the trip, number of days away, and the relevant passport stamps showing the trip. They mentioned that this was very helpful to them, so I thought I'd post a template here for others to use.

http://www.gigasize.com/get.php?d=x7lxm5sm2xd

Remember to be completely honest with all your dates, and if you need to prove that you were economically active (which I don't think guarantees anything but may help), then bring ample proof.

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:46 pm

If the link above doesn't work, download the document from here.

1. Free sign-up may be required.
2. Don't worry about the on-screen (portrait) display.
3. Download as .XLS

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:55 pm

BobSteel wrote:I put this together for my own application, so I thought I'd share it with the rest of the forum.

Please click File -> Make a Copy before you edit! I had to leave it editable to allow others to save it and see the forumulas.

Add a line for each day out of the country. It's easy to add lots of lines, then change the date to the above cell +1 if you have lots of trips.

Just make sure the text field is the same for the entire trip if you want the "full days" to calculate correctly. Otherwise overwrite that column.

Enjoy.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!