ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Zahida

Post by Zahida » Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:59 am

T A Abbas wrote:Another day still no news about my husbands visa.
i was talking to him today and he is upset
i feel so helpless. :cry:
theresa ayesha abbas
Hi T A Abbas

When did you apply?, have you tried emailing them?

Don't worry it will all be good inshallah, make plenty of dua as that is all we can do at the moment and remember Allah does what is best for us. x
Submitted Mirpur: 25/06/2010
Under process at BHC: 16/07/2010
Decision Made: 06/09/2010
Ready for Collection: 14/10/2010
Passport collected = VISA: 15/10/2010

Nags

Post by Nags » Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:49 pm

hi

just wanting to nw whether there is much point in contacting BHC seen as my 12 weeks were up yesterday

or shud I just wait, I nw there are ppl who are still waiting part 12 weeks

any suggestions????

ikhlaq
Newly Registered

collect passport

Post by ikhlaq » Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:59 pm

Its coming quite close for me to receive a call or update from ukba, and possible collect passport in a couple of weeks. I'm just enquiring my wife has lost her mobile phone, the number what gerrys text or call you on to come and pick up your passport. So will it make any difference if she just shows up there soon as status changes online ?

ikhlaq
Newly Registered

Post by ikhlaq » Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:02 pm

Nags wrote:hi

just wanting to nw whether there is much point in contacting BHC seen as my 12 weeks were up yesterday

or shud I just wait, I nw there are ppl who are still waiting part 12 weeks

any suggestions????
I think you should wait as they have already stated it is taking longer than 12 weeks, they probably tell you the same if you email them.

Zahida

Re: collect passport

Post by Zahida » Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:13 pm

ikhlaq wrote:Its coming quite close for me to receive a call or update from ukba, and possible collect passport in a couple of weeks. I'm just enquiring my wife has lost her mobile phone, the number what gerrys text or call you on to come and pick up your passport. So will it make any difference if she just shows up there soon as status changes online ?
Hi

Has your employer been contacted, or do you know if a decision has been made?

I think it will be ok for your wife to collect her passport once it gets updated online, showing ready for collection, incase they can't get through by phone.

ikhlaq
Newly Registered

Post by ikhlaq » Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:17 pm

Zahida wrote:
ikhlaq wrote:Its coming quite close for me to receive a call or update from ukba, and possible collect passport in a couple of weeks. I'm just enquiring my wife has lost her mobile phone, the number what gerrys text or call you on to come and pick up your passport. So will it make any difference if she just shows up there soon as status changes online ?
Hi

I think it will be ok for your wife to collect her passport once it gets updated online, showing ready for collection, incase they can't get through by phone.
Its in the balance if ill get an employer call because I'm self employed, so ill hang on this week and email them next week for update.

mkak

Post by mkak » Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:19 pm

yes the status changes at the same time u receive the text msg..
she can go the moment online status changes
i duno about other people...i availed the premier lounge service may be thats y i was getting updates through email, text msg and online status change
nobody else gets email when status changes?..may be it goes to junk..ask her to keeep an eye on junk emails aswell...

mkak

Post by mkak » Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:20 pm

ikhlaq wrote:
Zahida wrote:
Hi

Its in the balance if ill get an employer call because I'm self employed, so ill hang on this week and email them next week for update.
my hubby is also self employed...n he did receive a call at his current work place

Zahida

Post by Zahida » Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:21 pm

ikhlaq wrote:
Zahida wrote:
Hi

Yeah hopefully they should have made a decision, they made a decision on mine on the 6th of September and still no phone call to collect passport and it's now nearly 14 weeks. Inshallah should be good news for everyone :)

ikhlaq
Newly Registered

Post by ikhlaq » Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:21 pm

mkak wrote:
yes the status changes at the same time u receive the text msg..
she can go the moment online status changes
i duno about other people...i availed the premier lounge service may be thats y i was getting updates through email, text msg and online status change
nobody else gets email when status changes?..may be it goes to junk..ask her to keeep an eye on junk emails aswell...
Thankyou

ikhlaq
Newly Registered

Post by ikhlaq » Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:25 pm

Zahida wrote:
ikhlaq wrote:
Zahida wrote:
Hi

This week or next week you will be going down vac to pick up passport with visa inshallah.

Zahida

Post by Zahida » Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:39 pm

ikhlaq wrote:
Zahida wrote:
ikhlaq wrote:
Zahida wrote:
Hi

This week or next week you will be going down vac to pick up passport with visa inshallah.
Thank you, please do due for me, as i'm really concerned why they have made a decision so early and my employer was not contacted. Do you know anybody who's employer wasn't contacted and they got the visa?

ikhlaq
Newly Registered

Post by ikhlaq » Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:54 pm

Zahida wrote:
ikhlaq wrote:
Zahida wrote:
ikhlaq wrote: This week or next week you will be going down vac to pick up passport with visa inshallah.
Thank you, please do due for me, as i'm really concerned why they have made a decision so early and my employer was not contacted. Do you know anybody who's employer wasn't contacted and they got the visa?
Tk786's employer was not contacted and granted visa but you would know that. You know it can be that you have provided enough information to satisfy them, and its not that they call everybody's employer.

K44MYY

Post by K44MYY » Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:45 pm

c4_2007 wrote:Salams,

Does anybody have Brother Batley's link for all the documents that should be submitted for a settlement visa?
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... start=4320

All the best
K44MYY
What ever Allah wills shall be for none has power but Allah
-------------------------------------------------------

T A Abbas
Newly Registered

Post by T A Abbas » Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:54 pm

HI zahida
thank you so much for your reply and for your dua. i dua every day for him.
I have not emailed them because i dont know the email address.
if you will send me it i will be so greatfull.
my solicitor sent a letter but they did not reply.
I attatched all my paperss tenancy agreement and all house hold bills with all his papersand bank statements. my name was theresa werrett but i went to pakistan to my my lovely husband.
so now i am theresa ayesha abbas.
I have'nt had any call at all from them and we are so upset.
papers were submittes 14/7/2010
under process at bhc 27/7/2010 and still 78 days later we hear nothing
T A Abbas

Zahida

Post by Zahida » Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:04 pm

T A Abbas wrote:HI zahida
thank you so much for your reply and for your dua. i dua every day for him.
I have not emailed them because i dont know the email address.
if you will send me it i will be so greatfull.
my solicitor sent a letter but they did not reply.
I attatched all my paperss tenancy agreement and all house hold bills with all his papersand bank statements. my name was theresa werrett but i went to pakistan to my my lovely husband.
so now i am theresa ayesha abbas.
I have'nt had any call at all from them and we are so upset.
papers were submittes 14/7/2010
under process at bhc 27/7/2010 and still 78 days later we hear nothing
T A Abbas
Hi Theresa

I wouldn't worry as there are many people who applied before you and still hav'nt heard anything but i understand it is very fustrating and stressful :cry:

Email them on:

UKHUB.PakistanSettlementEnquiriesandComplaints@fco.gov.uk

I emailed them on Monday as it had been 14 weeks and hadn't heard anything, they emailed me back the same day after a few hours. I'm sure it will be fine, it's just taking a very long for settlement cases, don't stresss hun plz it will all be ok, I do dua for all of us every day.

Try emailing them, they may just reply back with a standard email but that's what they do when the application is being processed.

Let me know how you get on :)

T A Abbas
Newly Registered

Post by T A Abbas » Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:08 pm

Thank you so much zahida
its so nice of you
and thank you for the email address.
thank you

Zahida

Post by Zahida » Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:11 pm

T A Abbas wrote:Thank you so much zahida
its so nice of you
and thank you for the email address.
thank you
You're welcome :lol:

Sammie

Re: How can I check progress of a spouse visa?

Post by Sammie » Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:46 pm

Sammie wrote:
yoda121 wrote:
Sammie wrote:Hi..

My Brother-in-Law applied for his wifes spouse visa in early June 2010 and as yet he has not heard anything. His wife and him have been checking the status online but it doesnt appear to have chnaged, ever.. They've also tried to call the BHC on 0092 5120 98999 but this number no longer seems to be operational. He's getting very concerned that his application has been lost/forgotten about and would like to find out what the progress (if any) is with the application. Does anyone have any contact numbers to find out the status of the application? What about an email address?

Thank you!

Sammie
Email these people
UKHUB.PakistanSettlementEnquiriesandComplaints@fco.gov.uk
with your details and see what they say.

You should have heard by now, if not you will very soon.
Thanks.. have sent them an email..
Just a quick update.... I sent an email to the address I was given asking for an update on the status of the application. They replied asking for some details and we (BIL and I) replied with the details and other information to verify BIL's identity and we recieved an email back yesterday (Tuesday 28th Sept) advising that the application had been processed and that the applicant would be contacted by Gerrys to advise of when the passport, decision and documents could be collected. We don't know when the application was processed or what the decision is so will have to wait til my SIL gets a call from Gerrys..

Ohhhh, suspense!! Lol. InshAllah the outcome will be a good one!!

To anyone else who applied in June who have not had a response yet, hopefully it wont be long before you hear from them...

Good luck everyone..!!

Sammie x x
Visa: Spouse
Submitted: 12/03/08 (Mirpur VAC, PAkistan)
Time Elapsed:10 Working Days
Result: VISA ISSUED 28/03/2008
ILR App: 18/03/2010-28/03/2010
ILR App Sent: 25/03/2010
ILR Received: 30/07/2010 - YAY!!

zehncars

Post by zehncars » Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:53 pm

Aoa everybody jus another update my wifes visa application is now ready for pick up I checked the gerrys website about a couple hours ago and it's ready for collection my wife will be goin 2moro morning to Pick it up.inshallah all will be well please pray for us.

Another thing is my wife never recorded an email or txt or call it's only because I checked on the website that I have found this out is this normal?or anything to worry about or question?

Thanks Zehn

corrado

Post by corrado » Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:13 pm

zehncars wrote:Aoa everybody jus another update my wifes visa application is now ready for pick up I checked the gerrys website about a couple hours ago and it's ready for collection my wife will be goin 2moro morning to Pick it up.inshallah all will be well please pray for us.

Another thing is my wife never recorded an email or txt or call it's only because I checked on the website that I have found this out is this normal?or anything to worry about or question?

Thanks Zehn
I pray you have good news for us tomorrow insha'Allah.

corrado

Post by corrado » Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:19 pm

Any news from londongood yet?

T A Abbas judging by your position in the list and the people before you who are still waiting, I would expect your decision to be made in the next couple of weeks, so it may be another 3-4 weeks before you get a decision. In which city did your husband apply?

yoda121 please update the spreadsheet. Thank you. :)

There's a few of us on the list with 16/7/10 as the process date - there has still been no contact at my employer.

Zahida

Post by Zahida » Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:57 am

zehncars wrote:Aoa everybody jus another update my wifes visa application is now ready for pick up I checked the gerrys website about a couple hours ago and it's ready for collection my wife will be goin 2moro morning to Pick it up.inshallah all will be well please pray for us.

Thanks Zehn
Good luck Zehn, inshallah it will be good news, let us know how you get on :)

yoda121

Post by yoda121 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:03 am

corrado wrote:Any news from londongood yet?

T A Abbas judging by your position in the list and the people before you who are still waiting, I would expect your decision to be made in the next couple of weeks, so it may be another 3-4 weeks before you get a decision. In which city did your husband apply?

yoda121 please update the spreadsheet. Thank you. :)

There's a few of us on the list with 16/7/10 as the process date - there has still been no contact at my employer.
I believe it's upto date now, please let me know if I have missed anything.
Spouse Visa (Lahore)
Application Date - 19/7/10
Under process at BHC 02/08/10
http://imm.ksul.co.uk / Jun/Jul applications.

shazaz

Post by shazaz » Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:35 am

Thanks Zehn

Goodluck zehn inshallah wil b gud news!