ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

zehncars

Post by zehncars » Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:20 am

K44MYY wrote:
londongood wrote:
Congrats on VISA may Allah bless you both.
Please can you pray for the rest of us.

ZEN - Why did they think you had fake paperwork? also exactly what paperwork did they assume was falsified?

Allah Hafiz
I will be getting the refusal sheet today so then I can put in here exactly twit they put, the main thing was tht the payslips were sed to be fake as apparantly they were paid to be made at a stationary shop even though they were made by a chartered accountant , I will post every detail of wot I sent y it was refused every small thing as wot me n my wife r going thru I don't want no1else to go thru so I can help any future applicants by giving as much info as I can.
All I know is Allah knows best so this happened for a reason,

I guess sumtyms they have there mind made from the first day cos I submitted every samllest thing and yet sum brothers and sister submit less n they got the visa so maybe luck does play a part in it.

maryammajid786

Post by maryammajid786 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:43 am

aoa

Dear MARYAM,

A decision on your Visa application reference number:has been made by the British High Commission.
Your application has been received at the UK Visa Application Centre and is ready for collection. Please collect your Passport between 2pm to 3pm Monday through Friday.
Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

Regards,
Visa Application Centre.

mkak

Post by mkak » Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:36 am

im sorry for zen...
good luck maryam :)
i guess whatever u submit...ECO should be satisfied that its genuine case...n luck n Allah's help must be there :)
my hubby came just for one day for nikaah...
we were so worried that it might be a problem...
but Alhamdulillah i got my visa..
one additional info...i have canadian passport...that helped too

shazaz

Post by shazaz » Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:43 am

Gudluck maryam..inshallah wil b gud news!

Sori if its silly question bt wil my 12 weeks be on 12th oct if it was submittd 20.7.10 ??? Im confused :s

Zahida

Post by Zahida » Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:50 am

maryammajid786 wrote:aoa

Dear MARYAM,

A decision on your Visa application reference number:has been made by the British High Commission.
Your application has been received at the UK Visa Application Centre and is ready for collection. Please collect your Passport between 2pm to 3pm Monday through Friday.
Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

Regards,
Visa Application Centre.
Goodluck Inshallah it will be good news :)
Submitted Mirpur: 25/06/2010
Under process at BHC: 16/07/2010
Decision Made: 06/09/2010
Ready for Collection: 14/10/2010
Passport collected = VISA: 15/10/2010

Zahida

Post by Zahida » Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:52 am

shazaz wrote:Gudluck maryam..inshallah wil b gud news!

Sori if its silly question bt wil my 12 weeks be on 12th oct if it was submittd 20.7.10 ??? Im confused :s
Hi Shazaz

That's right your 12 weeks will be on the 12th of Oct :)

Nags

Post by Nags » Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:58 am

Dear MARYAM,

Regards,
Visa Application Centre.

Hi

Good Luck, Inshallah all will be well

Keep us informed

Raja Hasnain Abbas
Newly Registered

Assalam-u-Alikum

Post by Raja Hasnain Abbas » Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:03 am

Hello Dearest Friends,
1st of all i am very thankful to "" Zahida ""
who re-plaid My wife Theresa Ayesha Abbas, and thank you so much for email address
she mailed them and in they replied...
Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your email. Details regarding processing times can be found on Gerry's website www.ukvacpk.com under 'Guide to processing times. The advertised processing time for settlement applications is 12 weeks from the date of application however unfortunately they are currently taking longer than 12 weeks to process - further details are available on Gerrys website. We do apologise for any inconvienience caused.

Regards

UK Visa Section
Correspondence Team
well sense 4 years we are waiting for each other
why not little bit more
every day is so hard for us
i met her on facebook in 2006 then i applied for visit visa and got refusal
then again i applied for visa and refusal
this time she travel 1000s of miles for me on 5th of July her flight was
and she reached Islamabad Pakistan on 7th because of delay
she waited in Dubai 15hours it was too hard for us
on 10th July we got Married and 14th we submitted our Application
and lolzz in that much hot she was waiting for me in 3rd class office
she have done allot for me and on 21st of July she went back
she tried to meet U.K. Consular in Islamabad B.H.C. But no chance
her Solicitor also wrote a Later to Islamabad B.H.C but still no answer
i attach all her documents
Telephone Bills
Water
gas
Broadband
Tenancy Agreement
later From Solicitor
Passport Color Copy
Benefits
and Bank Statement
Mine are
because she is on Benefits she is not working there
she left her work 2 years ago
so that why i attach my
2 Years Bank statement
pictures of our lots of
my work experience Certificates
As i was a model actor and R.J
in Peshawar
and S.A. production house
as a Documentaries Production assistant
my i.d card copy
marriage certificate attested by Islamabad
and a Sponsorship latter
now lets see this time what they gona do to us
Pray for us my friends
we need ur prayers
Today is Juma-tul-Mubarik Kindly specially pray for us
THANKS and regards

H.A.Kayani

tasawar
- thin ice -

Post by tasawar » Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:04 am

AOA786

Mariyam
i really do dua for your good outcome because i want to her your good news only inshaAllah so hurry up give a good news .

Jazak Allah khair

Zahida

Re: Assalam-u-Alikum

Post by Zahida » Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:43 am

Raja Hasnain Abbas wrote:Hello Dearest Friends,
1st of all i am very thankful to "" Zahida ""
who re-plaid My wife Theresa Ayesha Abbas, and thank you so much for email address
she mailed them and in they replied...
Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your email. Details regarding processing times can be found on Gerry's website www.ukvacpk.com under 'Guide to processing times. The advertised processing time for settlement applications is 12 weeks from the date of application however unfortunately they are currently taking longer than 12 weeks to process - further details are available on Gerrys website. We do apologise for any inconvienience caused.

Regards

UK Visa Section
Correspondence Team
well sense 4 years we are waiting for each other
why not little bit more
every day is so hard for us
i met her on facebook in 2006 then i applied for visit visa and got refusal
then again i applied for visa and refusal
this time she travel 1000s of miles for me on 5th of July her flight was
and she reached Islamabad Pakistan on 7th because of delay
she waited in Dubai 15hours it was too hard for us
on 10th July we got Married and 14th we submitted our Application
and lolzz in that much hot she was waiting for me in 3rd class office
she have done allot for me and on 21st of July she went back
she tried to meet U.K. Consular in Islamabad B.H.C. But no chance
her Solicitor also wrote a Later to Islamabad B.H.C but still no answer
i attach all her documents
Telephone Bills
Water
gas
Broadband
Tenancy Agreement
later From Solicitor
Passport Color Copy
Benefits
and Bank Statement
Mine are
because she is on Benefits she is not working there
she left her work 2 years ago
so that why i attach my
2 Years Bank statement
pictures of our lots of
my work experience Certificates
As i was a model actor and R.J
in Peshawar
and S.A. production house
as a Documentaries Production assistant
my i.d card copy
marriage certificate attested by Islamabad
and a Sponsorship latter
now lets see this time what they gona do to us
Pray for us my friends
we need ur prayers
Today is Juma-tul-Mubarik Kindly specially pray for us
THANKS and regards

H.A.Kayani

You are welcome :)

Inshallah it will be ok, you won't here anything until after 12 weeks as that is how long it's taking and even then majority of them who have picked up their passports weren't called until around 14/15th week.

Just have faith in Allah and pray, inshallah what is mean't to be will happen, although i know it is a very stressfull and worrying time for all.

maryammajid786

Post by maryammajid786 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:22 am

aoa

thank you all for best wishes,will collect it on monday,so sorry zeddy hope inshallah it will be overturned.

tasawar what are you planning remember you have only 28n days to appeal from date of receiving

Allah hafiz
wsalam

zeddy zed

Post by zeddy zed » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:39 am

thank you all for best wishes,will collect it on monday,so sorry zeddy hope inshallah it will be overturned.

tasawar what are you planning remember you have only 28n days to appeal from date of receiving

Allah hafiz
wsalam
good luck maryamajid786 ,

emm you must be refering to zehn , i applied in august my application is still in process

navalaviator
Member of Standing

Post by navalaviator » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:40 am

Salaam to every one :)

Well my twelve weeks will be up Inshallah in next week and then i will enquire regarding my application. :)
Which is it of the favors of your lord that ye deny.

Nags

Post by Nags » Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:26 pm

My Employer was contacted today by BHC today, Soo inshallah not long now

Please pray for me

ikhlaq
Newly Registered

Post by ikhlaq » Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:40 pm

Nags wrote:My Employer was contacted today by BHC today, Soo inshallah not long now

Please pray for me
what did they ask would you know.

Nags

Post by Nags » Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:44 pm

ikhlaq wrote:
Nags wrote:My Employer was contacted today by BHC today, Soo inshallah not long now

Please pray for me
They sent My HR the request via email and have asked for employment details such as job role, status of this employment, salary, hours per week and date employment commenced

Then my HR asked for my approval for this information to be given and then she sent an e-mail back with High importance

Thats all I now, But Inshallah I hope I dont have long now and my hubby gets a VISA - Please make DUA

I will let you know if i hear anything else, By the way wot is the timing between your employer being contacted and your status changing to ready for collection

any suggestions???

ikhlaq
Newly Registered

Post by ikhlaq » Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:51 pm

Nags wrote:
ikhlaq wrote:

Please pray for me
They sent My HR the request via email and have asked for employment details such as job role, status of this employment, salary, hours per week and date employment commenced

Then my HR asked for my approval for this information to be given and then she sent an e-mail back with High importance

Thats all I now, But Inshallah I hope I dont have long now and my hubby gets a VISA - Please make DUA

I will let you know if i hear anything else, By the way wot is the timing between your employer being contacted and your status changing to ready for collection

any suggestions???
By looking at the list its looks like it takes longer at ISB than other VAC centres for status to change, to come and collect passport plus let yoda121 to update list. Inshallah it will be good news for you soon sis ameen.

yoda121

Post by yoda121 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:15 pm

ikhlaq wrote:
Nags wrote:
ikhlaq wrote:

Please pray for me

any suggestions???
By looking at the list its looks like it takes longer at ISB than other VAC centres for status to change, to come and collect passport plus let yoda121 to update list. Inshallah it will be good news for you soon sis ameen.
List is fully up to date, anything I have missed do let me know.
Spouse Visa (Lahore)
Application Date - 19/7/10
Under process at BHC 02/08/10
http://imm.ksul.co.uk / Jun/Jul applications.

ikhlaq
Newly Registered

Post by ikhlaq » Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:19 pm

yoda121 wrote:
ikhlaq wrote:
Nags wrote:
ikhlaq wrote:

any suggestions???
not missed anything but you got nags employer contacted before she submitted her case.

yoda121

Post by yoda121 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:24 pm

ikhlaq wrote:
yoda121 wrote:
ikhlaq wrote:
Nags wrote:

any suggestions???
not missed anything but you got nags employer contacted before she submitted her case.
:lol:
Spouse Visa (Lahore)
Application Date - 19/7/10
Under process at BHC 02/08/10
http://imm.ksul.co.uk / Jun/Jul applications.

zehncars

Post by zehncars » Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:55 pm

ok so i got the refusal letter faxed to me today by my wife

it has a few points which i will summarise

- salary slips which are easily obtained via any stationary outlet
- £800 is my wage and because for 6months it was the same they do not believe that was genuine (unusual that there is no variation to the net pay)
-bank statements fail to show regular transaction to reflect the amounts claimed as earning

-so my salary slips were made by chartered accountants
-£800 i get paid every month and because its a family type buisness i dont get wages deducted for the odd one day off, but very employer gives 2weeks paid holiday so even if i did take a holiday it still wouldnt show up
-£800 i get paid monthly by cheque but because we are a small company and my dad and his friend are co owners i sometimes recieve cash and also not always on the first of the month

my payslips are genuine
i do have a tax code and my tax is up to date
the company is registed with inland revenue
my accountant is charterd

so these are the main points which i was rejected, so to all future applicants check double check triple check lol i jus want to help any1 applying

also a quick question should i stay with the same lawyer or find another??

K44MYY

Post by K44MYY » Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:44 pm

zehncars

- salary slips which are easily obtained via any stationary outlet.
These wage slips were they weekly/monthly? plus were they printed out in one day and handed over to you? where they all plain white? and on crisp plain paper? meaning like a crispy note from a cash machine?

- £800 is my wage and because for 6months it was the same they do not believe that was genuine (unusual that there is no variation to the net pay)
-bank statements fail to show regular transaction to reflect the amounts claimed as earning.

You get paid by cheque yeah? were all cheques put into account every month? and where they for £800 each.
K44MYY
What ever Allah wills shall be for none has power but Allah
-------------------------------------------------------

K44MYY

Post by K44MYY » Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:02 pm

Nags all the best. Its strange your employer has been contacted beforethese :

riz.raja corrado lkhlaq

Even though they handed apps before you. Any updates you peeeps?
K44MYY
What ever Allah wills shall be for none has power but Allah
-------------------------------------------------------

Zahida

Post by Zahida » Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:47 pm

K44MYY wrote:Nags all the best. Its strange your employer has been contacted beforethese :

riz.raja corrado lkhlaq

Even though they handed apps before you. Any updates you peeeps?
Hi Kammy

It may be their employers won't be contacted, i applied on 26th of June before all of these guys and decision was made on mine on th 6th of Sept without them contacting my employer - it's just so stresful not knowing the outcome as it's nearly been a month now since decision was made! :(

Sammie

Re: How can I check progress of a spouse visa?

Post by Sammie » Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:42 pm

Sammie wrote:
Sammie wrote:
yoda121 wrote:
Sammie wrote:Hi..

My Brother-in-Law applied for his wifes spouse visa in early June 2010 and as yet he has not heard anything. His wife and him have been checking the status online but it doesnt appear to have chnaged, ever.. They've also tried to call the BHC on 0092 5120 98999 but this number no longer seems to be operational. He's getting very concerned that his application has been lost/forgotten about and would like to find out what the progress (if any) is with the application. Does anyone have any contact numbers to find out the status of the application? What about an email address?

Thank you!

Sammie
Email these people
UKHUB.PakistanSettlementEnquiriesandComplaints@fco.gov.uk
with your details and see what they say.

You should have heard by now, if not you will very soon.
Thanks.. have sent them an email..
Just a quick update.... I sent an email to the address I was given asking for an update on the status of the application. They replied asking for some details and we (BIL and I) replied with the details and other information to verify BIL's identity and we recieved an email back yesterday (Tuesday 28th Sept) advising that the application had been processed and that the applicant would be contacted by Gerrys to advise of when the passport, decision and documents could be collected. We don't know when the application was processed or what the decision is so will have to wait til my SIL gets a call from Gerrys..

Ohhhh, suspense!! Lol. InshAllah the outcome will be a good one!!

To anyone else who applied in June who have not had a response yet, hopefully it wont be long before you hear from them...

Good luck everyone..!!

Sammie x x
Salaam Folks..

Well, its GOOD NEWS!! My SIL was granted her visa!! YAY.

No employer was contacted as her sponsorer is self-employed, so maybe this may have speeded things up. Not sure when the visa was stamped so will let you know when I found out so those of you who applied around the same time can get an idea of the processing times.

Zehn Master, please update the spreadsheet..
Visa: Spouse
Submitted: 12/03/08 (Mirpur VAC, PAkistan)
Time Elapsed:10 Working Days
Result: VISA ISSUED 28/03/2008
ILR App: 18/03/2010-28/03/2010
ILR App Sent: 25/03/2010
ILR Received: 30/07/2010 - YAY!!