ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Fmrs - can I avoid it?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

tapash

Fmrs - can I avoid it?

Post by tapash » Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:11 pm

Hi. My wife has received her Wrs last week. Will apply for my dependant visa this month. Just wondering is there any way to avoid Fmrs and apply for long term visa. Can any one help pls. Also how long does it take to process Fmrs? Thanks in advance.

Pakhtoon
- thin ice -

Post by Pakhtoon » Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:44 pm

Whats the rush ?
“Terrorism is the war of the poor; war is the terrorism of the rich.â€

86ti
Diamond Member

Post by 86ti » Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:24 am

Sure you can avoid it and by May 2011 you won't need it anymore. But there is most likely no other 'long term visa' for you.

tapash

Post by tapash » Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:54 pm

86ti wrote:Sure you can avoid it and by May 2011 you won't need it anymore. But there is most likely no other 'long term visa' for you.

thanks for your reply . How long does it take to process Fmrs? Can I work full time while my application is under consideration?