ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Im gutted second spouse visa refusal.....

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

yetob7786
Newly Registered

Im gutted second spouse visa refusal.....

Post by yetob7786 » Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:26 pm

Hi guys first just wanted to say god help us all.
Anyway im a english citizen born in the uk in 2006 i went to turkey to see my mum. At first i decided to stay a month. whe i was out there i met a girl which is now my wife, we started going out 24 feb 2006 then got marred 28 august 2007. anyway after are wedding we left it till 2010 to apply for a spouse visa so they would not tink it was a fake marriage, which my luck they did and refused the visa which we applied for in turkey, then i came to the uk as my dad had cancer and reapplied here after 3 months gave them a house contract bank statements utility bills western union slips for when isent money to my misses, passport photo copy wedding cert bank letter stating when my account was opened and a letter confirming my wife is 5 and a haf months pregnant. and guess wat yesterday itcame through refused again.
reasons being
1- i had noproof of being an english citizen !
2- they was not sure that i was in the united kingdom !
3- the payslips i gave were done ona hous pc !!!!!!!
4- they were doubtfull that i was the one sending the money through western union!!!!!!!!!
5- they belive that me and my wife could live a happy and good lifein turkey

now being a english born and bread citizen do ihave the right to be pi-------ed off or not
anywaywe have the right to apeal which i am buti need to know how longit takes as she is due onthe 15 jan 2011 and is llowed onthe plain till 20 dec 2010

plzzzzzz help me im starting to suffer from depression so is my wife we have been apart 6 months now andi have not even seen any of my babys scans oreven my wife since the pregnancy wat do i do guys im devestated

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:57 am

Please give reasons for refusal as per refusal notice, then we may be able to help you

Dawie
Diamond Member

Post by Dawie » Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:28 pm

You were born in 2006?
In a few years time we'll look back on immigration control like we look back on American prohibition in the thirties - futile and counter-productive.

corrado

Post by corrado » Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:38 pm

Dawie wrote:You were born in 2006?
I think punctuation would have helped! He went to see his mum in 2006. :D

yetob7786
Newly Registered

HI

Post by yetob7786 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:06 pm

SORRY i was born in 1977 and i was living in england she wa living in turkey. the refusal was because
i had no proof that i was currnt and settled in uk but i gave them a passport photo copyand utility bills, also they thought that the western union notes were fake and also that livingwth y father was not good enough and that are marriage did not seem real enough as all we sent was pictures and marriage cert

blessed78
Newly Registered

Post by blessed78 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:39 pm

was your passport photocopy notarised?
Did you send proof of the size of your dad's house, proof of ownership/tenancy and a letter from him/landlord saying it was ok for you two to stay?

yetob7786
Newly Registered

HI

Post by yetob7786 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:51 pm

yes it was all done by a company called uk visa services.
i sent a rental agreement with pictures of rooms sizes etc and yes letters confirming that i can stay

blessed78
Newly Registered

Post by blessed78 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:55 pm

If you've paid them for a service, they should be helping you!

Not saying not to ask here too - but get your money's worth!

I thought not proving you're english could only be due to the passport copy not being notarised???

I think you need to do as suggested and type out the actual refusal, in exact wording. You are just listing your own version of the reasons...

yetob7786
Newly Registered

h

Post by yetob7786 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:56 pm

ok will do