ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Form AN questions

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

iwantILR
Newly Registered

Form AN questions

Post by iwantILR » Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:58 pm

Hi there
I'm sorry if the following questions have been answered elsewhere but would be grateful if someone could throw some pointers to my few queries here.
Background - We are a family of three and got our ILR in Sep 2009. Now applying for naturalisation.
1. Do I need to fill 1 form each for me & my wife?
2. Shameful yet fact, 1st question 1.1 I'm not sure what to fill as the ILR (HSMP JR) letter given to us has Case ID number but ref# fields are blank.
3. My wife's a homemaker. What shall we fill-in for questons 3.1-3.4 and 3.5 which asks about occupation, employer, employed status and address of employer. there are no fields for others.
4. My daughter would complete 5 yrs in Dec. I'm not sure how we got ILR last year when she'd not completed 4yrs (although we both had). Is it ok to apply for her in MN1 as the ILR letter says it can be done from Sep 2010 or shall I wait until she's completed 5yrs in UK in Dec?

Many thanks in advance for all your advice.
Rgds
Desirer

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:32 pm