ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 General Visa - Document Review Help Required

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sharmao

Tier 1 General Visa - Document Review Help Required

Post by sharmao » Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:07 am

Hi All,

I am new to this forum . I am planning to apply my Tier 1 next week. I am putting the list of documents that i am planning to submit. Can seniors pls review and let me know if you see any probable issues with the same. I do not want to get rejected because of any missing documents.

Document List:
Age Proof:
- Passport
Qualification:
- Degree Certificate
- Academic Transcript combined for 8 sem
English Language:
- Degree appearing in PBS Calculator
Earnings:
- 12 months Salary Slips. Signed and Stamped from Sep 2009 to Aug 2010
- Bank Statement from RBS printed on perforated sheets bearing Bank Name and Logo. Stamped and Signed on each page.
Maintenance Funds:
- Bank Statement from ICICI Bank from 1 July 2010 till 15th Oct 2010 printed on perforated sheets bearing Bank Name and Logo with Stamp and Sign on each page.
- Letter from ICICI mentioning my name, account number, current balance and min balance maintained in the last three months.
Covering Letter: Detailing my Application

Can you please confirm if i am good to go on the basis of these docs. I am planning to apply on 25th Oct.

I have following queries:
- Will my salary slips solve the purpose as i am claiming points from Sep 2009 till Aug 2010. I believe as per rules they fall under 15 month period before application.
- The Maintenance Fund bank statements are on a perforated sheet having bank name and logo and supported with a letter from ICICI bank. Will these create any issues as i have seen some people getting rejected because of bank statements

Can someone please confirm if this is correct.

Thanks in advance.

sharmao

Post by sharmao » Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:16 pm

Can someone please answer my query. I would really appreciate a response by seniors/members

Thanks!

sharmao

Post by sharmao » Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:54 pm

Hi ,

I would once again request all the seniors/members to help me out on this. I am really worried as my date of application is next week.

Thanks in Advance!

aspirant99
Member of Standing

Re: Tier 1 General Visa - Document Review Help Required

Post by aspirant99 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:22 pm

sharmao wrote:Hi All,

I am new to this forum . I am planning to apply my Tier 1 next week. I am putting the list of documents that i am planning to submit. Can seniors pls review and let me know if you see any probable issues with the same. I do not want to get rejected because of any missing documents.

Document List:
Age Proof:
- Passport
Qualification:
- Degree Certificate
- Academic Transcript combined for 8 sem
English Language:
- Degree appearing in PBS Calculator
Earnings:
- 12 months Salary Slips. Signed and Stamped from Sep 2009 to Aug 2010
- Bank Statement from RBS printed on perforated sheets bearing Bank Name and Logo. Stamped and Signed on each page.
Maintenance Funds:
- Bank Statement from ICICI Bank from 1 July 2010 till 15th Oct 2010 printed on perforated sheets bearing Bank Name and Logo with Stamp and Sign on each page.
- Letter from ICICI mentioning my name, account number, current balance and min balance maintained in the last three months.
Covering Letter: Detailing my Application

Can you please confirm if i am good to go on the basis of these docs. I am planning to apply on 25th Oct.

I have following queries:
- Will my salary slips solve the purpose as i am claiming points from Sep 2009 till Aug 2010. I believe as per rules they fall under 15 month period before application.
- The Maintenance Fund bank statements are on a perforated sheet having bank name and logo and supported with a letter from ICICI bank. Will these create any issues as i have seen some people getting rejected because of bank statements

Can someone please confirm if this is correct.

Thanks in advance.
Looks good to me...

Also the salary slip duration is fine and since you say that the bank statements have the logo stamp & sign it should be fine as well.

IMO , if your degree is showing up on the PBS then an original degree certificate should be enough, there is no need to provide additional transcripts....Good luck!!

sharmao

Post by sharmao » Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:20 am

Thanks Aspirant99. so that means:

- Bank Statement for Maintenance Fund printed on perforated sheet with ICICI bank name and logo in black, signed and stamped is okie.
- Thanks for clarifying the doubt regarding payslips also.

Any more expert comments from anyone.

Thanks

ganesh46

Re: Tier 1 General Visa - Document Review Help Required

Post by ganesh46 » Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:00 am

sharmao wrote: Maintenance Funds:
Hi Sharmao,

I am also maintaining funds with ICICI and planning to submit both bank statement (dotmatrix printer statement) and letter.

Can I have the letter format for maintenance funds? Mail it to me @ ganu_ghanta@yahoo.co.in

Thanks,
Gan

dazarooney
Newly Registered

Post by dazarooney » Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:05 pm

sharmao wrote:Thanks Aspirant99. so that means:

- Bank Statement for Maintenance Fund printed on perforated sheet with ICICI bank name and logo in black, signed and stamped is okie.
- Thanks for clarifying the doubt regarding payslips also.

Any more expert comments from anyone.

Thanks
Couldn't agree more with aspirant99's comment.