ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

More than 550 days out & ILR application.

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

kkhan

More than 550 days out & ILR application.

Post by kkhan » Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:10 pm

Hi guyz.

I will be applying for the ILR in March 2011 and i have my absences in five years as

450 days (business trips , company letter and salary paid in UK )
60 days (Personal Trips).

None of the trip is more than 2 months....
My wife and kid are always been in uk other than those 60 days....

will these absences will affect my ILR application , anybody in the same boat.......................

cheers
kk

xyz123

Post by xyz123 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:49 pm

450+60 days equals 510 and not 550. What about remaining 40 days.

Having been reading on this forum for few monhts, i dont recall anyone posting with absences of 550 days. That's one and a half years out of five that you are out.

It is at caseworker's descretion. So its down to ur luck, though the fact that you can get letter for ur absences and salary was paid in UK, should help but no one can give a definite answer unfortunately.

fahadz1
BANNED

Re: More than 550 days out & ILR application.

Post by fahadz1 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:42 pm

for salary paid in uk ,,, r u showing bankstatments, payslips of tht months or employer letter ?

if employer letter then do it say this salary is PAID IN THIS MONTH etc

i have 290 days of absence n pr is due after 1 year....so i'm collecting facts n figuress.

kkhan

Post by kkhan » Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:27 pm

yes i will be showing payslips and bank statement.

the employer letter will only state that i am the permanent employee and travelled outside country for business trips on following ABC dates.

fahadz1
BANNED

Post by fahadz1 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:48 pm

kkhan wrote:yes i will be showing payslips and bank statement.

the employer letter will only state that i am the permanent employee and travelled outside country for business trips on following ABC dates.
thanks for the reply. u mean if u out in october u will show payslip for october and bankstatement mean u were out but u get paid right ?

i dont think u will have any probelm if ur kid and wife is here and u have all employer letters

avjones
Diamond Member

Re: More than 550 days out & ILR application.

Post by avjones » Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:32 pm

fahadz1 wrote:for salary paid in uk ,,, r u showing bankstatments, payslips of tht months or employer letter ?

if employer letter then do it say this salary is PAID IN THIS MONTH etc

i have 290 days of absence n pr is due after 1 year....so i'm collecting facts n figuress.
You can't get PR unless you are on an EEA residence permit.
I am not, and cannot, offer legal advice to particular people. I can only discuss general areas of immigration law.

People should always consider obtaining professional advice about their own particular circumstances.

kkhan

Post by kkhan » Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:07 am

Hi avjones,

i didnt get your point..............

avjones
Diamond Member

Post by avjones » Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:13 am

A poster (not you) was talking about PR. He meant ILR, PR is different.
I am not, and cannot, offer legal advice to particular people. I can only discuss general areas of immigration law.

People should always consider obtaining professional advice about their own particular circumstances.