ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA1/EEA2 Refusal

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

blueforest007

Post by blueforest007 » Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:23 am

sorry but i didn't get you ....u mean i don't have to apply for frms way is it so please help me

86ti
Diamond Member

Post by 86ti » Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:43 am

Please (re)read this UKBA page and observe that it says 'can apply' and 'want' and not 'must' or similar.

blueforest007

Post by blueforest007 » Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:01 pm

HI i read everything but i didn't understand why u said " you had carefully read the links provided above you would have seen that you are not even required to apply for the FRMS."
I read but could not understand that please if there is any way please help me.....

86ti
Diamond Member

Post by 86ti » Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:32 pm

Can you understand what the bold text in the following means?
Family members who come to the UK with an EEA or Swiss national, but who are not themselves nationals of an EEA country or Switzerland, can apply for a residence card [...]

If you want to apply for a residence card [...]
Isn't it obvious that this text doesn't say that you must apply? FMRS applications as well as Residence Card applications are optional, i.e. you are legally not required to apply.

blueforest007

Post by blueforest007 » Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:51 am

hi did u receive any coa from home office ???? how long does it take to receive coa for fmrs???

smallpie
Member of Standing
Mood:

maybe a call to the HO

Post by smallpie » Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:00 pm

I think all u guys involved in such applications will need to contact to HO, and make more enquiry regarding types of application, they shld be able to explain better. by fone , email or post.. all the best.
CITIZENSHIP confirmed.

blueforest007

hi

Post by blueforest007 » Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:17 am

Hi if u got any solution on my problem please reply me :thank u
i applied for EEa2,it on may 2010 it was rejected on november 2010 because my wife Had Wrs certificate on 2008 and she didn't know that she has to inform HO for change of employment and continuous employment for 12 months when she comes here in england.So she didn't bother to apply for change of employment.She was working without informing HO.
November 2010 I appealed and she applied for Wrs certificate for change of employment for my wife and Applied for Fmrs for myself.My wife has been working on same place from april 2010 that means she finishes her 1 year continuous employment on april 2011.And Fmrs is supposed to be issued for me for the time she works. What do i have to do now wait for the fmrs or apply for eea2 because she finishes her continus employment in this april and how will they essue me 1 yr visa....please reply me im in great confusion
thank you

jbeit
Newly Registered

Re: hi

Post by jbeit » Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:54 am

blueforest007 wrote:Hi if u got any solution on my problem please reply me :thank u
i applied for EEa2,it on may 2010 it was rejected on november 2010 because my wife Had Wrs certificate on 2008 and she didn't know that she has to inform HO for change of employment and continuous employment for 12 months when she comes here in england.So she didn't bother to apply for change of employment.She was working without informing HO.
November 2010 I appealed and she applied for Wrs certificate for change of employment for my wife and Applied for Fmrs for myself.My wife has been working on same place from april 2010 that means she finishes her 1 year continuous employment on april 2011.And Fmrs is supposed to be issued for me for the time she works. What do i have to do now wait for the fmrs or apply for eea2 because she finishes her continus employment in this april and how will they essue me 1 yr visa....please reply me im in great confusion
thank you
hi blueforest007 since the wrs is closing down in april why dnt u wait and apply for eea2 instead .