ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Doubt (Need Expert Opinion) VISA APPLICATION

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

scorpio_besal
Member of Standing
India

Doubt (Need Expert Opinion) VISA APPLICATION

Post by scorpio_besal » Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:59 am

Hi Experts,

First of all sincere thanks for the wonderful work you have been doing.

I plan to present following documents and seeking advice about what else should I include -

Could some please let me know in what order do i need to arrange the documents when i will go to the vfs office to submitt the application as there are would be a lof of documents there.

Ex: Degree,Payslip,Passport,Bank Statement,Covering Letter,Bank certificate with min balance maintained for the last 3 months,all stamped and signed.

Do i need to make copies for all these documents. and would i need to give everything in one go.

Do i need to sort the documents or will they do it on their own.

============================================

1)Do i need to have show to show other documents such as form 16 or income tax etc.

2)I am showing the payslip from Nov 2009 till Oct 2010 , is it fine. as i would be applying after Dec 18 2010 because thats the day i would be completing 90 days sufficient funds in the bank account.

3) Can i go in person to submit the documents to the VFS in Delhi with all the documents along with the copies after getting the appointment fixed, will they help in filling or clearing the doubts while completing the application

4)How much time does it take to get the VISA incase of in person application,

=============================================

Any suggestions are welcome.

Many Thanks! :roll: :?:
Last edited by scorpio_besal on Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Regards,
A Mutant Member

SPECIAL NOTE:- Thanks for creating such a nice forum where all of us can help each other... BIG THANKS TO THE ADMIN,SENIORS for being there to help others.

scorpio_besal
Member of Standing
India

Post by scorpio_besal » Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:28 pm

Thanks Sush for updating.. i have updated the post with the new question which i had..
Regards,
A Mutant Member

SPECIAL NOTE:- Thanks for creating such a nice forum where all of us can help each other... BIG THANKS TO THE ADMIN,SENIORS for being there to help others.

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Re: Doubt (Need Expert Opinion)

Post by mulderpf » Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:29 am

scorpio_besal wrote:Hi Experts,

First of all sincere thanks for the wonderful work you have been doing.

I plan to present following documents and seeking advice about what else should I include -

Could some please let me know in what order do i need to arrange the documents when i will go to the vfs office to submitt the application as there are would be a lof of documents there. Order them in the same order as the points assessment is done. This isn't a requirement, just a suggestion.

Ex: Degree,Payslip,Passport,Bank Statement,Covering Letter,Bank certificate with min balance maintained for the last 3 months,all stamped and signed.

Do i need to make copies for all these documents. and would i need to give everything in one go. Make copies for yourself, but submit originals in all cases.

Do i need to sort the documents or will they do it on their own. They will probably do it on their own, just keep everything together.

============================================

1)Do i need to have show to show other documents such as form 16 or income tax etc. Only submit what's necessary and asked for - if you are relying on this as one of your two documents to prove past earnings, then submit it, otherwise don't!

2)I am showing the payslip from Nov 2009 till Oct 2010 , is it fine. as i would be applying after Dec 18 2010 because thats the day i would be completing 90 days sufficient funds in the bank account. Seems to be.

3) Can i go in person to submit the documents to the VFS in Delhi with all the documents along with the copies after getting the appointment fixed, will they help in filling or clearing the doubts while completing the application Not sure, someone else will have to answer that one.

4)How much time does it take to get the VISA incase of in person application, Check the timelines - it depends.

=============================================

Any suggestions are welcome.

Many Thanks!

scorpio_besal
Member of Standing
India

Post by scorpio_besal » Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:58 am

Thanks for taking your time out to answer my queries.. i appreciate it :)
Regards,
A Mutant Member

scorpio_besal
Member of Standing
India

Post by scorpio_besal » Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:47 am

Which one of the forms do i need to fill:

1) VAF9
2) pbsappendix1
3) t1-general-form
Regards,
A Mutant Member

coretest
Newly Registered

Post by coretest » Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:42 pm

I know that we have to submit vaf9 and PBSappendix forms;

what is the t1-general form? mods / seniors - please help.

I found one more pdf "t1_checklist.pdf"
and a "PBS Tier 1 General Migrant.pdf"
they consist of checklist of different documents submitted.
Do we have to submit it ?

It says on the top that "To be submitted with all applications made on VAF9 or VAF10 form"

Sorry, I forgot the exact link on UKBA for these 2 pdfs, because I was browsing all over UKBA downloading forms, and I dont remember where I found these specific 2.

Please help.

P.S. This query is urgent, if I receive my bank statements by courier tomorrow. Rest of my stuff is nearly ready to apply :)

scorpio_besal
Member of Standing
India

Post by scorpio_besal » Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:54 pm

:roll: i have one few more doubts:-

1-when do we have to go for bio metric assessment
2-has any one tried the premium service from vfs , heard it cost rs 1500/- where they give you personalized service.
3-do we need to buy this service , is it important.
4-do they courier the passport and the other documents which we would submit at the time of submission of the visa application at vfs.

Regards,
A Mutant Member

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Post by aruni4470 » Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:36 pm

coretest wrote:I know that we have to submit vaf9 and PBSappendix forms;

what is the t1-general form? mods / seniors - please help.

I found one more pdf "t1_checklist.pdf"
and a "PBS Tier 1 General Migrant.pdf"
they consist of checklist of different documents submitted.
Do we have to submit it ?

It says on the top that "To be submitted with all applications made on VAF9 or VAF10 form"

Sorry, I forgot the exact link on UKBA for these 2 pdfs, because I was browsing all over UKBA downloading forms, and I dont remember where I found these specific 2.

Please help.

P.S. This query is urgent, if I receive my bank statements by courier tomorrow. Rest of my stuff is nearly ready to apply :)
VAF 9 and PBS Appendix 1 General Migrant self assessment form should be fine.

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Post by aruni4470 » Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:41 pm

scorpio_besal wrote::roll: i have one few more doubts:-

1-when do we have to go for bio metric assessment
Once you submit your documents, your bio metric details will be taken
2-has any one tried the premium service from vfs , heard it cost rs 1500/- where they give you personalized service. I have not tried it
3-do we need to buy this service , is it important. It is upto you
4-do they courier the passport and the other documents which we would submit at the time of submission of the visa application at vfs. It is an optional service. More details of their services if applying from India http://www.vfs-uk-in.com/services.aspx

scorpio_besal
Member of Standing
India

Post by scorpio_besal » Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:46 am

thank you arun :D you are my guru :idea:

love you all who have helped me .. :)
Regards,
A Mutant Member

tyre

put all documents in section!

Post by tyre » Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:28 am

catagorize all your documents....make for to 5 catogories....
and clip each catagory documents seperately...
and then put sticky note on each catagory saying these are
1, educational documents...
2, self employement bank statements, maintenance funds for me and wife
3, job letter, accountant letter, wages slips etc.

like this makes everythign easy for immigration officer to mark points...
in search of immigration updates

scorpio_besal
Member of Standing
India

Post by scorpio_besal » Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:57 pm

Dear tyre ,

Thanks for your advise, it helps a lot.

I am going to do the same so that it would be easier for me and for the case worker to look for the exact document.

Regards
Besal :)
Regards,
A Mutant Member