ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Visa Application - Queries

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

arinpun
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Visa Application - Queries

Post by arinpun » Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:56 pm

Hi All,

Sorry, if I am asking stupid questions , but still these are eating my head and scared on refusal on any ground !! :shock:

I can not apply until 6-Dec due to my maintenance fund (90 days completes then). Got some issues on that front .. Can anybody help ?

1. I have collected letter from my employer dated 15 Nov. Is it okay to submit that or do I need to collect a fresh letter after Nov's salary credit ?
2. In both the cases I am eligible for 40 points if I include this month's salary (to be paid) or not. Does it helps if we show better amount (around 7K INR more) ?
3. No where it's mentioned to submit employment letter - Is it required to submit the same ?
4. In some appendix it's mentioned to provide marital status proof. Is it required only for dependent or for main applicant too ?
5. How many days before I should book for an appointment at Visa office (@Hyderabad) ?

Thanks,
Arindam

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Re: Tier 1 Visa Application - Queries

Post by aruni4470 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:47 pm

arinpun wrote:Hi All,

Sorry, if I am asking stupid questions , but still these are eating my head and scared on refusal on any ground !! :shock:

I can not apply until 6-Dec due to my maintenance fund (90 days completes then). Got some issues on that front .. Can anybody help ?

1. I have collected letter from my employer dated 15 Nov. Is it okay to submit that or do I need to collect a fresh letter after Nov's salary credit ?
If your Nov salary is part of your claim amount then yes you need to get this letter after the credit
2. In both the cases I am eligible for 40 points if I include this month's salary (to be paid) or not. Does it helps if we show better amount (around 7K INR more) ? Not really
3. No where it's mentioned to submit employment letter - Is it required to submit the same ? Read the Policy Guidance. You have all the documents you can submit to prove your earnings and chose 2 from different sources.
4. In some appendix it's mentioned to provide marital status proof. Is it required only for dependent or for main applicant too ? If you are married, then yu need to provide proof of it. Even if you are the main applicant.
5. How many days before I should book for an appointment at Visa office (@Hyderabad) ? Depends on how busy they are. Call them to find out. http://www.vfs-uk-in.com/schedule.aspx

Thanks,
Arindam

arinpun
Newly Registered

Post by arinpun » Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:16 pm

Thanks Aruni !!