ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 - Salary slip date and real date of salary

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sojan

Tier1 - Salary slip date and real date of salary

Post by sojan » Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:37 am

Hi friends,
I'm not sure if any of you have encountered this issue.
My company provides salary by 21st of everymonth and its deposited to my bank account. Hence the bank account date will be on or before 21st of every month (varying depending on bank holiday or if its weekend)

But the salary slip date (printed on its front) says its 31st

For eg.
Salary slip for October was dated 31-Oct-2010
But I received it on 20th-Oct Midnight into Bank account.

Will this cause an issue during the Visa extension process?

mclrajan

Post by mclrajan » Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:38 am

It should not be any problem. Because many company follows the same policy in UK. The case worker must be aware of that. But it must be shown very clearly in the bank statement as 'salary of october 2010' on any date.

sojan

Post by sojan » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:10 pm

mclrajan wrote:It should not be any problem. Because many company follows the same policy in UK. The case worker must be aware of that. But it must be shown very clearly in the bank statement as 'salary of october 2010' on any date.
thanks mate..
Oh.. u mean to say it should be shown with keyword of Salary? In my Bank statement it just mentions Company name and no "Salary" keyword.. Is that OK?

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:29 pm

I'm sure it will be fine as long as the amounts match. There's no requirement of what the narrative should be on your bank statement or that the dates between your salary slip and bank deposits should match.