ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Earnings mismatch

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

silverTR
Norway

Earnings mismatch

Post by silverTR » Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:03 am

Dear board members,

I have a problem about my earnings. I took my payrolls for 12 months period.Everything seemed fine at first, but there are two sections on our payroll paper . First one is Total Earnings(Gross) and the other one is Total payment(Net) .. Total payment is matching with the amount transferred to my bank account for 10 of 12 months.. But I had Education Support around 4000GBP and this was payed directly to University not to my bank account.Yet It is included in the Total payment section in 2 month payrolls.. So it is like my net payment is (salary+4000) but bank account details shows only salary.. What can I do about it?

Your help will appriciated..

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Re: Earnings mismatch

Post by aruni4470 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:41 am

silverTR wrote:Dear board members,

I have a problem about my earnings. I took my payrolls for 12 months period.Everything seemed fine at first, but there are two sections on our payroll paper . First one is Total Earnings(Gross) and the other one is Total payment(Net) .. Total payment is matching with the amount transferred to my bank account for 10 of 12 months.. But I had Education Support around 4000GBP and this was payed directly to University not to my bank account.Yet It is included in the Total payment section in 2 month payrolls.. So it is like my net payment is (salary+4000) but bank account details shows only salary.. What can I do about it?

Your help will appriciated..
Get a letter from your employer with the actual figures and use it instead of these payslips.

kutlee

Post by kutlee » Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:42 am

letter from the employer will be sufficient to show the 4000gbp as one source of proof. They need one more right. since there is no bank deposit, this looks a little tough. looks like a case of reimbursement.