ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship Proof

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

imb4u2cu
Newly Registered

Citizenship Proof

Post by imb4u2cu » Thu May 20, 2004 10:39 am

Hi all,
If i m a resident of Canada for last more than 3 years, what documents do i need to submit for Citizienship to proof that i have been there for this long. And what are the official requirement written in the original appication for citizebship status. Any reply on this regard would be appreciated.

IMB4U2CU

missschnauzer
Newly Registered

Citizenship in Canada

Post by missschnauzer » Thu Jun 17, 2004 6:44 pm

Here is info that I hope is not too late regarding Canadian citizenship. I believe all your queries are answered.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/citizen/be ... howto.html

Rhodes

Post by Rhodes » Thu Jun 17, 2004 8:50 pm

I might add that my understanding of the position is that you need to specify on the form how long you have been in Canada, and that the imigration authorities in Canada will ask for whatever they want to ask for to verify what ou have told them. I would guess that they might, for example, want to see your passport or passports if you have more than one.