ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Got Tier1, Now in the UK, what's next?

This is an area for the discussion of matters related to issues about moving from one country to another. Examples could be about money transfer, moving and packing, validity of driving licence, etc..

It is not a general non-immigration, free-for-all area.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

hrayrd

Got Tier1, Now in the UK, what's next?

Post by hrayrd » Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:13 pm

Hello,
Let me quickly describe my current situation and if anybody can help what should i do next i will be highly appreciated.
So i got Tier 1(General), now i am in the UK(Reading), i want to know what kind of registrations i should need to do asap(i have already done police registration). If i am right i should be registered for
1) NI
2) GP for health.

Am i missing anything else or no? Please provide all the list , how to register, and order(for example can i be registered for GP before getting NI or no).

Great Thanks

thelionking
BANNED

Re: Got Tier1, Now in the UK, what's next?

Post by thelionking » Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:46 pm

hrayrd wrote:Hello,
Let me quickly describe my current situation and if anybody can help what should i do next i will be highly appreciated.
So i got Tier 1(General), now i am in the UK(Reading), i want to know what kind of registrations i should need to do asap(i have already done police registration). If i am right i should be registered for
1) NI
2) GP for health.

Am i missing anything else or no? Please provide all the list , how to register, and order(for example can i be registered for GP before getting NI or no).

Great Thanks

No particular order, and don't stress too much. Just apply for NI as that is important for work, and register with GP in case you get I'll and need to see one, u won't have to register at that first sickness ...

And make friends :)