ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Certificate of approval need help plz

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Alibaba
Newly Registered

Certificate of approval need help plz

Post by Alibaba » Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:52 pm

Hi to all
I did apply for certificate of approval, to marry with my polish girlfriend in 2009
And tell now I am waiting for it, when every call they always answer me under process, I sent letters by solicitor ,fax them send them reminder call them but still no answer now it’s 13month’s but still waiting .
I just want to know what could be the reason, why HO kept back my application for that long

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Re: Certificate of approval need help plz

Post by PaperPusher » Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:14 pm

Alibaba wrote:Hi to all
I did apply for certificate of approval, to marry with my polish girlfriend in 2009
And tell now I am waiting for it, when every call they always answer me under process, I sent letters by solicitor ,fax them send them reminder call them but still no answer now it’s 13month’s but still waiting .
I just want to know what could be the reason, why HO kept back my application for that long
Possibly not unconnected with the fact that you have previously used deception to try and stay in the UK. I think the fact that you do not even remember you prospective bride's nationality doesn't bode well for the future.
Alibaba wrote:Hi to all

i did apply for PSW from CCL in October 2008 and received refuse in January 2009
But my visa is still valid till October 2009 and now I am studying in one Business College in advance diploma

My friend is pretty sure that if I send my extension for student visa I will get visa because if HO don’t except your privies qualification so should believe this .because I have some short diploma in 2007 and one I studying now it might help me

I request all expert please give me right suggestion what shall I do
Shall go for student extension?

Or

I am going to get marriage with Latvians girl, which she here as student
From last two months
I did spoke about this with one solicitor he sys you have short of time at least you must have 90 days valid visa and min is left only 2 months

So plz advise me what shall I do in these to option’s

Thanks
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... ht=#287875

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:46 am

Possibly two different girlfriends???

Alibaba
Newly Registered

Post by Alibaba » Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:57 pm

Special thanks for Paperpusher ,hohe you r f9
You r ri8 I did apply for PSW in 2008 but and latter I complete my another one year diploma in business and then done CMI level 7 diploma and on these bases I applied for student extension and I got refuse just because I didn’t sent with CAS letter state Degree and documents which was my fault and I appeal against that and I win, immigration judge asked me more then 100 question and I answer it.
Now I am doing my MBA from Greenwich University but still I didn’t receive my student visa and also HO didn’t appeal against me, and didn’t ask me any thing about my earlier application about CCL and HO didn’t give me refused about that
I am happy to get your expert thoughts what will be next ,I am pleased now I got my Ames Degree and my life partner ,and I can start easily my real life ,I don’t bother if HO say yes or No just because of my partner she want to register marriage here and I am waiting for my Degree.

Mr Rusty
Diamond Member

Post by Mr Rusty » Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:21 pm

But the essential point highlighted by the other posters is that you do not appear to know whether your gf/fiancee is Polish or Latvian, so there are few people on this forum who are willing to assist bogus applications until it is clear what you are doing. All the rest of the stuff you post is largely irrelevant.

Casa

Post by Casa » Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:07 pm

Come on Mr Rusty. Maybe the Latvian girlfriend of 2009 took Polish nationality in 2010! :wink:

Alibaba
Newly Registered

Post by Alibaba » Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:10 pm

Thanks for reply
My girl friend she is polish not Latvians ,on that time I just write Latvian and furthermore she is not student ,doing very good job as well which is 30k .and we are living together since 2009,if need any further information please let me know.

geriatrix

Re: Certificate of approval need help plz

Post by geriatrix » Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:21 pm

Alibaba wrote:I just want to know what could be the reason, why HO kept back my application for that long
Only UKBA can provide an answer.

Guess there's nothing else you can do but chase the matter with UKBA and wait for them to reach a decision on your application.

regards

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:22 pm

Alibaba wrote:Thanks for replyMy girl friend she is polish not Latvians ,on that time I just write Latvian
Why?
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:40 am

I hope you don't change your story like that each time you deal with the HO.

warren
Newly Registered

How Long and Why.....

Post by warren » Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:06 pm

I applied for COA in March this year and have been getting the same response. I involved my MP and he wrote to UKBA. They replied saying they have a back log and they are doing all that they can, they have still not allocated a case worker to our case yet. They will be looking at each case in date of application. So if you have beeen waiting since October 2009 then that means we have a very long wait if you have still not been replied to yet. I would advise making comlaint through MP as this service is not efficient and the service is not fit for purpose.

HRY2005
Member of Standing

Re: How Long and Why.....

Post by HRY2005 » Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:58 pm

warren wrote:I applied for COA in March this year and have been getting the same response. I involved my MP and he wrote to UKBA. They replied saying they have a back log and they are doing all that they can, they have still not allocated a case worker to our case yet. They will be looking at each case in date of application.
I would disagree with the backlog bit as I submitted COA application in May, 2010 and got it before the end of August, got married in November. Many people on this forum submitted and granted around the same time. That doesn't follow the backlog excuses, does it?

Keep chasing them for it.
not fit for purpose.
(John Reid, 2006)
Live and let live

warren
Newly Registered

Post by warren » Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:10 am

Thanks HRY2005 I will do. As this means that the UKBA have lied to an MP. I am waiting to see my MP so will be passing this info on. Also getting the Parliamentary Ombudsman involved as I think the UKBA are completely useless and is not the efficient service they beleive themselves to be.

Congratulations on your marriage.

HRY2005
Member of Standing

Post by HRY2005 » Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:51 pm

Thanks Warren, wish you good luck too.
Live and let live

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:52 am

warren wrote:Hi all, I would like to know how long people have been waiting for their COA and How long it took others. We have been told that there is a back log of cases and we will have to wait for cases to be dealt with in chronological order. But HRY2005 inform me his case was dealt with from MAY 2010 to August 2010. We put our application in MARCH 2010 and are still waiting. I have had MP involved and UKBA wrote to him saying there is back log etc.

Would be appreciative of as much info as possible as want to know if UKBA are lying to an MP.

AS it appears this UKBA service is "Not fit for purpose"

Thanks

Warren
A search on CoA will bring up a number of topics for you to get an idea of how long people have waited / have been waiting to receive a decision on their CoA application. e.g. - had ENOUGH of waiting for Certificate of Approval (CoA)

regards

elv15

Post by elv15 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:02 pm

My COA took 8 weeks when i applied in march this year.
Please note that what i post is only a personal opinion. Im no expert lol.