ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Got ILR on 23/11/10

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Hope2007

Got ILR on 23/11/10

Post by Hope2007 » Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:35 pm

Hi everyone,

can i just say thanks for all people who helped me answering my queries ...this forum was so useful to foreigners who seek help in terms of applying/extending for visa....

Thanks for that ...after 9 year i got my ILR on tuesday....

came here in 2001 as student ..........
got first wp in 2002 but lost the job in 2003.......
went out of country and came back with new EC in 2005 on which the ILR application was based....same employer for 5 years....

docs submitted

• Application form SET(O)
• 2 recent passport photographs
• Current passport -1
• Previous passport -1
• Work permit approval Letter
• Letter from employer
• Bank statements - 6 months
• Pay slips - 6 months
• Life in the UK Pass certificate
latest p60

extras

• Tenancy agreement copy
• Council tax copy
• Marriage certificate
• Utility Bill
wifes(hsmp , got ilr lasy year) & sons ILR copy to prove that we are here as a family

Thanks

avjones
Diamond Member

Post by avjones » Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:22 am

Congratulations!
I am not, and cannot, offer legal advice to particular people. I can only discuss general areas of immigration law.

People should always consider obtaining professional advice about their own particular circumstances.

smaganti

Post by smaganti » Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:59 am

HI,

Congratulations..

are you on Workpermit..? and you just submitted latest P60 is it ok..? When you submitted latest P60 did the case worker asked for other P60's..

Iam on workpermit and with the same employer and will be applying for ILR soon.is it ok if i just submit latest P60 as i have previous P60's missing

Hope2007

Post by Hope2007 » Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:52 pm

Thanks guys...yes i was on wp ...same employer...they didnt ask about other p60s...dont know why....what ever docs i gave...they just accepted and came back told me that they were going to issue ILR..... but i had others p60s in the file....