ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Regarding Tier 1 Dependant visa accommodation proof

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

srchit
Newly Registered

Post by srchit » Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:34 pm

Hello All,

I am in UK since May 2009. My wife and kid came here along with me on dependant visas. My wife went to India for the delivery of our second child. Now, I am planning to applying for a dependant visa for our new born. I have few questions in this regard.

I have been staying with my friends for the past several months as my wife and kid are in India. Now, I have rented a flat, which we can occupy on 22nd Jan 2011. My wife and kids will travel here to UK in 1st week of february. I have a tenancy agreement for this flat on my name and got an NOC for my wife and kids. Do I need to get any other documents for this accommodation.

For my current sharing accommodation, I don't have any tenancy agreement as I am sharing with my friends. But all my bank statements credit card bills and pay slips are all addressed to this residence. Do I need to provide any accommodation proof of my current sharing accommodation. If required, I can get a council tax bill with my name included in that.

Please suggest.

Regards
Srinivas

srchit
Newly Registered

Post by srchit » Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:34 pm

Can some one please comment on this....

Thanks
Srinivas

bouqet777

Post by bouqet777 » Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:22 am

you are exactly in my situation......don't worry

1-you need to have a letter from your friend stating that you are staying with him and that you intend to leave as you have rented a flat to accomodate your family.
2- Tenancy Agreement

3-Suitability letter from Estate Agent that property will not be overcrowded once you start living with your family at the new address.

Above will be more than sufficient.

Good luck