ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Council Housing & the bidding system

Questions and discussions about claiming benefits while living and working in the UK

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

kafi

Council Housing & the bidding system

Post by kafi » Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:04 pm

Hi everyone

I was just wondering if anyone can explain to me how the Council Housing system works.

I have recently been put on the housing register and I have give 3 POINTS as a priority home-seeker and told I can now bid for properties in my area but I have no idea how long this will take or how it works.

thxxx

troubled

Re: Council Housing & the bidding system

Post by troubled » Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:42 pm

kafi wrote:Hi everyone

I was just wondering if anyone can explain to me how the Council Housing system works.

I have recently been put on the housing register and I have give 3 POINTS as a priority home-seeker and told I can now bid for properties in my area but I have no idea how long this will take or how it works.

thxxx
Keep on bidding for the next six or seven years.The queue is long, welcome to the club.