ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEEA application in *final stage*---help needed !!!!

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

babyluv

EEEA application in *final stage*---help needed !!!!

Post by babyluv » Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:49 pm

Hi, called HO for updated status of EEA4 application and was told it was in the final stage. :?.
Breakdown.

Married in 2004 to an EU national
2005- Permit granted based on being a family member to an EU.
2010- Relationship brokedown as patner became violent, divorced in 2010.
May 2010-Applied for PR as initial 5yr granted was expiring.
July:called HO for update but was told application was sent back in June 'cos of missing dowcument. But no thanks to our useless lawyer, he wast available to receive the post from royal mail and to my disbelief, he was even aware it was sent neither did he get a missed-call card from RM.
July 2010- After spending 1month with royal mail, parcel had to be opened so they know where it was sent from before being redirected back to HO
July 2010: Suprisingly got a COA from HO after calling them on several ocassion for whereabout of my document as by then, they were claiming it was lost !!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Nov: called for update. was told still under consideration.
Nov:ex infromed me, lawyer called saying HO emailed him for verification of account statementto ensure they are legitimate as they were not used to the accounts sent (sole-trader) :?:

dec: called for update. told it was in the final stage.
Is there anyone with experience or knowledge of what this stage is?
thanks

bobobo

Post by bobobo » Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:42 pm

Hopefully getting the PR sticker on the passport, which is done by a seperate dept. It will take about 2 weeks for you to receive your passport if all is well..

babyluv

Post by babyluv » Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:03 pm

bobobo wrote:Hopefully getting the PR sticker on the passport, which is done by a seperate dept. It will take about 2 weeks for you to receive your passport if all is well..
thanks for your reply.i cant wait for a nice holiday :D

Mary1

Post by Mary1 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:03 pm

Hi

See coconutsforme time line as well
[url]
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... &start=140

Best Wishes

M

babyluv

Post by babyluv » Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:09 pm

Mary1 wrote:Hi

See coconutsforme time line as well
[url]
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... &start=140

Best Wishes

M
Thanks Mary1. will keep you guys posted on the outcome..

babyluv

PR GRANTED ON THURDAYS.

Post by babyluv » Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:28 pm

Hi everyone, status update. Called HO for application update.. Told my family has been grant PR.we were given on Thursday. Document has been sent out . Best xmas gift ever..

Application timing

May 2010: Application sent
June: Application rejected and rejected for missing information.. Never got form. Application held at Royal Mail for 1 month
July: RM sends application back to HO
July: COA received
Nov: told by HO application is being considered
Dec: HO advised application in final stage
Toiday; Ho advised PR granted on thursday and passport sent out back to me.
Counting from July when they got appication returned back by royal mail to now: 4months 1week.
From my point of view, i believe if you re told "Application in final stage" it means you've been sucessful and you passport needs to be stamped.
Best xmas gift. I give all glory, honour and praise to the most high God, whom all things are possible through. good luck everyone.

babyluv

Post by babyluv » Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:46 pm

Quick update guys,
Juct picked up parcel containing family passport all stamped.
:D :D :D :D

smallpie
Member of Standing
Mood:

eea2 processing

Post by smallpie » Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:20 pm

for those of you who recieved your RC after calling HO , and was told its at the processing stage.. how long days it takes for you to get yr RC in post from the day u was told abt processing stage.. as i just called HO today 7-12-10, and the guy told me i shld hear frm then in within 10 working days.. am on the edge now tho lol
CITIZENSHIP confirmed.

babyluv

Post by babyluv » Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:29 pm

Hi do you mean "Final Stage"? 'cos that was what i was told after a long period of "Still Under Consideration".

If yes, you are likely to get it. Mine took less than a week or lthereabout.
Good luck

smallpie
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by smallpie » Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:59 am

babyluv wrote:Hi do you mean "Final Stage"? 'cos that was what i was told after a long period of "Still Under Consideration".

Good luck
yeah.. the guy just told me yesterday its on processing and i shld xpect to hear frm them within 10 working days, and if i did not hear frm them i shld ring back for update.. and he said again, u will hear frm us by then.. so does it mean i will get in post as he said ? lol.. finger crossed.
CITIZENSHIP confirmed.

babyluv

Post by babyluv » Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:15 am

smallpie wrote:
babyluv wrote:Hi do you mean "Final Stage"? 'cos that was what i was told after a long period of "Still Under Consideration".

Good luck
yeah.. the guy just told me yesterday its on processing and i shld xpect to hear frm them within 10 working days, and if i did not hear frm them i shld ring back for update.. and he said again, u will hear frm us by then.. so does it mean i will get in post as he said ? lol.. finger crossed.
hi still abit confused with "processing stage" as i wasnt told intal. instead i was told its "in the final stage". hopefully it sould be the samething. Give them a week, and if you dont hear anything, call them :)

smallpie
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by smallpie » Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:36 am

babyluv wrote:
smallpie wrote:

Good luck
hi still abit confused with "processing stage" as i wasnt told intal. instead i was told its "in the final stage". hopefully it sould be the samething. Give them a week, and if you dont hear anything, call them :)
ok thanks. but i think its d same thing the guy tryin to say..but he says according to the information on the system, and he then said i will hear frm them within nxt 10 working days.. hopefully i get it then lol..
CITIZENSHIP confirmed.

babyluv

Post by babyluv » Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:45 am

Please keep us posted and goodluck

Mary1

Post by Mary1 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:44 pm

Congratulations babyluv

Enjoy life after PR and then you can consider neutralisation.

M

babyluv

Post by babyluv » Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:47 pm

Mary1 wrote:Congratulations babyluv

Enjoy life after PR and then you can consider neutralisation.

M
Thanks Mary... Hopefully I should get this done next year

smallpie
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by smallpie » Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:04 am

babyluv wrote:Please keep us posted and goodluck
yeah, i will keep u guys posted.. am just abit worried abt it.. really want a positive outcome lol.
CITIZENSHIP confirmed.

babyluv

Post by babyluv » Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:04 am

smallpie wrote:
yeah, i will keep u guys posted.. am just abit worried abt it.. really want a positive outcome lol.
Why not call them and ask for an update... I did almost everyday :) :) and probably this made my last stage faster as they were tired of my calls :D :D :D :D

smallpie
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by smallpie » Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:22 am

babyluv wrote:
smallpie wrote:
Why not call them and ask for an update... I did almost everyday :) :) and probably this made my last stage faster as they were tired of my calls :D :D :D :D
lol, thnk you. i am thinkin of calling by nxt week at a point, wat u think? as i just called them on tuesday tho..
CITIZENSHIP confirmed.

babyluv

Post by babyluv » Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:35 pm

smallpie wrote:
babyluv wrote:
smallpie wrote:
lol, thnk you. i am thinkin of calling by nxt week at a point, wat u think? as i just called them on tuesday tho..
That's not bad if u can iwait.. :D