ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NEED URGENT HELP OF TIER 1 VISA REFUSA

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

hrmn
Newly Registered

NEED URGENT HELP OF TIER 1 VISA REFUSA

Post by hrmn » Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:46 am

I applied for the Tier 1 visa on Sept 17. Today i receive the passport along with rejection letter stating that one of my salary slip is not original. I forgot to mention this one in the letter while applying for VISA. All the other salary slips they accept except for the Month of June. I had give scanned copy of that one. They had given me the Admin review form. Should i got for admin review or re-submit my application again not calimining the June SALARY this time.......

Guys it would be of great help i need your suggestion on the same........you all knows this is the last chance for UK. After April no chance for us........

Folks

I have created a new thread with the Refusal details .... click on below link

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... 606#437606

Help out guys.............. :cry:
Last edited by hrmn on Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:42 pm, edited 4 times in total.

dhruv

Re: NEED URGENT HELP OF TIER 1 VISA REFUSA

Post by dhruv » Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:38 am

hrmn wrote:I applied for the Tier 1 visa on Sept 17. Today i receive the passport along with rejection letter stating that one of my salary slip is not original. I forgot to mention this one in the letter while applying for VISA. All the other salary slips they accept except for the Month of June. I had give scanned copy of that one. They had given me the Admin review form. Should i got for admin review or re-submit my application again not calimining the June SALARY this time.......

Guys it would be of great help i need your suggestion on the same........you all knows this is the last chance for UK. After April no chance for us........
I am afraid that ADMIN REVIEW might not work as they do require all docs in original and it is clearly stated in the guidelines too.

You can apply for it but considering tight timeline until march and limited quota of Tier 1, it is not recommended.

Natita

Post by Natita » Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:45 am

Are you saying that if they had summed up your income excluding June salary, you should still have been ok, am I right?

I'm surprised they rejected the whole thing just because one payslip is not original. I've heard cases where they at least made effort to calculate what they can verify, although rejected because the figures turned out to be too low not meeting the required score.

hrmn
Newly Registered

Post by hrmn » Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:51 am

Natita wrote:Are you saying that if they had summed up your income excluding June salary, you should still have been ok, am I right?

I'm surprised they rejected the whole thing just because one payslip is not original. I've heard cases where they at least made effort to calculate what they can verify, although rejected because the figures turned out to be too low not meeting the required score.

Yeah tht's what i am not able to understand...............If i not claim salary for the June month then still i have 105 points.. Don't know what to do..........Going for admin review now will try to get June salary slip...original from prev employer..The prev employer just hope give me original again.....

ECO said i can see the salary credited to your account for the June month but Salary slip is not original..........

neosumit

Post by neosumit » Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:56 am

You should apply for admin review.

Check if without the June salary also you have the required 100 points to be eligible for the Tier-1 Visa.

You can send the additional document as a proof that the salary slip is just a scan copy of the original.

However your case would now be judged base on 'rest of the salary slips' in the admin review.
Thanks,
Sumit.

hrmn
Newly Registered

Post by hrmn » Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:00 am

neosumit wrote:You should apply for admin review.

Check if without the June salary also you have the required 100 points to be eligible for the Tier-1 Visa.

You can send the additional document as a proof that the salary slip is just a scan copy of the original.

However your case would now be judged base on 'rest of the salary slips' in the admin review.
Sumit : Even the ECO says the rest of the salary slips are fine.........They have put a mark in refusal letter saying that no additional document will be send. They have rejected this one under the 370A clause of their immigration laws which states that if any false document then no visa for next 10 years....
Don't know.............will give all the possible details in the admin review and even ask for re-submitting the application again without June salary claim.........let's c wht hpns............. :(

Natita

Post by Natita » Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:02 am

Agree with Neosumit that you should apply for Admin Review. ECO should have considered other original payslips which would have been sufficient.

@ hrmn, I don't think this is the case of false document, it is rather the case of submitting documents that do not meet requirements specified in the Guideline - penalty should not apply.

new_to_it_all

Post by new_to_it_all » Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:15 am

hrmn wrote:

Sumit : Even the ECO says the rest of the salary slips are fine.........They have put a mark in refusal letter saying that no additional document will be send. They have rejected this one under the 370A clause of their immigration laws which states that if any false document then no visa for next 10 years....
Don't know.............will give all the possible details in the admin review and even ask for re-submitting the application again without June salary claim.........let's c wht hpns............. :(

Is this the first time that BHC has contacted you since 17th September?? That is such a long time!!!

With regards of re entering your case or going for AR, if they have rejected for submitting false documents then you have no choice but to clear your name, especially since they have said you will be banned for 10 years. This could also undermine your integrity and credibility in the rest of the world in the future.

The payslip in question was actually paid into bank account but was not original....why should that constitute fraud?

Go for AR, there is no other way as I can see.

hrmn
Newly Registered

Post by hrmn » Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:17 am

Natita wrote:Agree with Neosumit that you should apply for Admin Review. ECO should have considered other original payslips which would have been sufficient.

@ hrmn, I don't think this is the case of false document, it is rather the case of submitting documents that do not meet requirements specified in the Guideline - penalty should not apply.

Natita----------Thing is that i left my prev employer without serving notice period.........but some how i manage to get the salary slip for June month........i had the scanned copy of that also with me.......The original one i lost .......Now they have done enquiry and employer might have said they haven't issued.......tht's d whole story.......... Now prblm is that they refused this one under 370 A section which states NO FALSE DOCUMENT to be submitted..........Now i am planning to contact employer again for all.......let's c now............

hrmn
Newly Registered

Post by hrmn » Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:19 am

new_to_it_all wrote:
hrmn wrote:

Is this the first time that BHC has contacted you since 17th September?? That is such a long time!!!

With regards of re entering your case or going for AR, if they have rejected for submitting false documents then you have no choice but to clear your name, especially since they have said you will be banned for 10 years. This could also undermine your integrity and credibility in the rest of the world in the future.

The payslip in question was actually paid into bank account but was not original....why should that constitute fraud?

Go for AR, there is no other way as I can see.
Nowdays due to backlog...........Nov visa filled by 7 of Nov so after they stop issuing visa even for Dec they have stopped visa..........that is what i m more worried abt getting banned for 10 year........ Don't know wht the prblm with this...........

Natita

Post by Natita » Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:30 am

In that case, as you know, you must get a letter from your Employer to clear yourself from that first.

hrmn
Newly Registered

Post by hrmn » Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:55 am

Natita wrote:In that case, as you know, you must get a letter from your Employer to clear yourself from that first.
Hmm...........Will try to get this ..........
One more thing i notice in the Refusal letter i claim 35 points for the earnings but they awarded 25 points only.......
From my prev employer i claim 4,60,900.00 but they consideration only 3,46,957.00 straight away i loose 10 points in the earning section.

I should also put this point in the Admin review it seems to be clear mistake by the ECO........

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:26 am

Did you possibly claim something you were not allowed to? E.g. reimbursements?

hrmn
Newly Registered

Post by hrmn » Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:30 am

mulderpf wrote:Did you possibly claim something you were not allowed to? E.g. reimbursements?
Not at all dude......all geniune

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:54 am

hrmn wrote:
mulderpf wrote:Did you possibly claim something you were not allowed to? E.g. reimbursements?
I'm not implying claiming fake amounts - just are there no allowances or reimbursements that you can think of that might have caused them doubt. Because if you go for administrative review, you'll need to explain the nature of the amounts they deducted otherwise they'll just deduct it again.

hrmn
Newly Registered

Post by hrmn » Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:05 am

mulderpf wrote:
hrmn wrote:
I'm not implying claiming fake amounts - just are there no allowances or reimbursements that you can think of that might have caused them doubt. Because if you go for administrative review, you'll need to explain the nature of the amounts they deducted otherwise they'll just deduct it again.
Dude there no fake claims in the salary slips............The ECO even agree that all salary slips are good except for JUNE............Prblm is that i left my prev employer without serving notice.........so they enquire there and gives -ve feedback...............

gotcha
Member of Standing

Post by gotcha » Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:17 am

hrmn wrote:Prblm is that i left my prev employer without serving notice.........so they enquire there and gives -ve feedback...............
You have June salart slip, which is not given by your previous employer. That's problem IMO.

It's not about negative feedback. ECO must have enquired your previous employer. If your previous employer told him that, it's not given my them, then that's a false document.

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:25 am

hrmn wrote:
mulderpf wrote:
hrmn wrote:
Dude there no fake claims in the salary slips............The ECO even agree that all salary slips are good except for JUNE............Prblm is that i left my prev employer without serving notice.........so they enquire there and gives -ve feedback...............
I am not talking about FAKE amounts. I'm talking about amounts that they would have deducted from your gross salary which you cannot claim. For example, you cannot claim:

* Reimbursements (including school, accomodation and car allowances)
* Pension payouts
* Dividends
* Redundancy payment

You will need to look at your payslips and see if anything that you cannot claim was included in your earnings and explain it when you submit your letter for your review. The ECO will not tell you which amounts they have deducted and I am in agreement that your slips are genuine, but based on their deduction, there must be amounts included which cannot be claimed.

hrmn
Newly Registered

Post by hrmn » Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:53 am

mulderpf wrote:
hrmn wrote:
mulderpf wrote:
hrmn wrote:
I am not talking about FAKE amounts. I'm talking about amounts that they would have deducted from your gross salary which you cannot claim. For example, you cannot claim:

* Reimbursements (including school, accomodation and car allowances)
* Pension payouts
* Dividends
* Redundancy payment

You will need to look at your payslips and see if anything that you cannot claim was included in your earnings and explain it when you submit your letter for your review. The ECO will not tell you which amounts they have deducted and I am in agreement that your slips are genuine, but based on their deduction, there must be amounts included which cannot be claimed.
ya bro it's normal salary slip............the reason i told just the -ve feedbk from prev employer..............will explaint in admin review the details........let's c wht next...............can't believe..........ppl having fake docs get visas and who has all geniune didn't get.................It's all abt LUCK i believe now.........

gotcha
Member of Standing

Post by gotcha » Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:33 am

hrmn wrote:can't believe..........ppl having fake docs get visas and who has all geniune didn't get.................It's all abt LUCK i believe now.........
Can you explain, how can a salary slip not given by your employer be genuine? Am I missing something here?

Actually, if you were getting enough points without it, you should not have added it to your application.

hrmn
Newly Registered

Post by hrmn » Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:38 am

gotcha wrote:
hrmn wrote:can't believe..........ppl having fake docs get visas and who has all geniune didn't get.................It's all abt LUCK i believe now.........
Can you explain, how can a salary slip not given by your employer be genuine? Am I missing something here?

Actually, if you were getting enough points without it, you should not have added it to your application.
Bro thing is that i had the scanned copy..........i submit that one............then they enq with prev employer and they give -ve feedbk .............I left the comp without serving notice period and they took it personal now.........i had the salary slip from them but original one i misplaced that's why i send scanned one...............they HR said they havn't issue salary slip for the JUNE month.........although they had and the amount also get's credited to the account...... even if ECO don't consider JUNE salary still i scored 105 point.............they now believe i submit FALSE document........... :cry:

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:27 pm

hrmn wrote:ya bro it's normal salary slip............the reason i told just the -ve feedbk from prev employer..............will explaint in admin review the details........let's c wht next...............can't believe..........ppl having fake docs get visas and who has all geniune didn't get.................It's all abt LUCK i believe now.........
You are just not listening/reading - I am offering my advice, but you keep going on about it being a normal payslip. It is more than likely a very normal payslip and very authentic, it's just that you can't always claim all your earnings. I am explaining to you to check that you are eligible to claim points for all your earnings.

hrmn
Newly Registered

Post by hrmn » Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:48 pm

mulderpf wrote:
hrmn wrote:ya bro it's normal salary slip............the reason i told just the -ve feedbk from prev employer..............will explaint in admin review the details........let's c wht next...............can't believe..........ppl having fake docs get visas and who has all geniune didn't get.................It's all abt LUCK i believe now.........
You are just not listening/reading - I am offering my advice, but you keep going on about it being a normal payslip. It is more than likely a very normal payslip and very authentic, it's just that you can't always claim all your earnings. I am explaining to you to check that you are eligible to claim points for all your earnings.
ya bro i checked my eligblity............i claimed 35 points.........only one salary slip is scanned one not the original ..............they mentioned clearly in the refusal that ur JUNE salary slip s not issued by the employer although it was.....

neosumit

Post by neosumit » Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:52 pm

hrmn wrote:

I don't think that he has been refused under 320(7A).

If he is not, then surely Admin review is a good option provided he qualifies with the rest of the earnings.
Last edited by neosumit on Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thanks,
Sumit.

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:15 pm

hrmn, please post the content of the refusal letter - in particular, the part that explains the reasons for refusal and the section(s) that you have been refused under.

320(7A) refusals must not be taken lightly, so unless one knows in detail why you have been refused it is difficult to suggest further course of action.

regards