ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Maintenance fund letter, statement and Passbook

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sam1979
Newly Registered

Maintenance fund letter, statement and Passbook

Post by sam1979 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:56 am

Need feedback on following

I am maintaining funds with Bank Of Maharashtra.
Today when i went to bank for statement and letter
They provided stamped and signed statement on regular printing stationary which they use, there is no logo on it.

Also they gave me stamped and signed letter with logo printed (Black and white) along with the letter contains.

I thinking of submitting my Bank Passbook along with above documents, which has all the details , my photo , bank seal and signature and all the transaction history ???

Please help :cry:

coretest
Newly Registered

Post by coretest » Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:00 am

I was planning to submit my passbook too, but I think if you MUST submit it, then check with the seniors if every page needs to be stamped and signed.

Additionally, check if it is possible to get the statements from a bigger branch or from the main branch/HO, wherever it is.

My account was at IDBI bank and they provide such prints on dot matrix which is SURELY not allowed for submission.

I mailed a request to IDBI bank in Mumbai and they couriered me the printouts on the bank stationery.

One more suggestion, ask if they can mail you the e-statements by mail?
That should work.

sam1979
Newly Registered

Post by sam1979 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:21 am

coretest wrote:I was planning to submit my passbook too, but I think if you MUST submit it, then check with the seniors if every page needs to be stamped and signed.
Do i need to get all the pages in passbook stamped ??
Please let me know i am in big dilemma :cry:

dhruv

Post by dhruv » Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:51 pm

sam1979 wrote:
coretest wrote:I was planning to submit my passbook too, but I think if you MUST submit it, then check with the seniors if every page needs to be stamped and signed.
Do i need to get all the pages in passbook stamped ??
Please let me know i am in big dilemma :cry:
Not mentioned or required but why take a chance? if u can get all pages stamped then do it.

ashish.nitw
Newly Registered

Post by ashish.nitw » Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:05 pm

Hi,

I have clarification to make.
Regarding fund maintainence, can we submit bank statements showing transactions for last 3 months or more? Also, I have 3 bank accounts can I club them together to show the balances all in all?

I have kind of 2800 pounds equivalent in Indian rupees considering my 3 accounts but may not be all times if considered each day individually but have enough money considering full month or so.

Will it help?

Please reply ASAP as i'm planning to apply this month itslef.

Thanks in advance.
Ashish Mehta

sam1979
Newly Registered

Post by sam1979 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:55 pm

Hi Ashish ,
as per rules maintainence fund should not drop below 2800 pounds anytime during 90 days.

I am afraid if the balance has gone down even for day in past 90 days then it will not work.

kutlee

Post by kutlee » Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:29 am

submitting the bank passbook should be fine. sign and seal can add some genuity. Don't sumbit too many proofs. Submit your bank passbook and it should show all the transactions stamped in it. Also take a letter from the bank on bank letter head from the manager (that should be easy i think) showing your minimum balance for the period you are claiming.