ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Bank Statement + Maintenance Funds Query

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

alipa

Urgent Bank Statement + Maintenance Funds Query

Post by alipa » Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:41 pm

Dear Fellow,

I got Bank Statement of 1 Year which Bank gave me on printed from DOT MATRIX Printer & every page of statement is signed & stamped by Bank.Along with that Bank also issued me letter of being Account Holder with Current Amount in black & white with color stamp on letter.

Question 1: Is this acceptable for 1 year Salary Proof

Secondly i am maintaining 2800 pounds in same account & bank issued me statement from 1-sep to date from dot matrix printer & supporting letter of maintenance funds is attached.

Question 2: Is this acceptable & should i submit both statments of 1 year & 3 months along with my application?

Pushpendra
Newly Registered

Post by Pushpendra » Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:32 am

Question 1: Is this acceptable for 1 year Salary Proof

Question 2: Is this acceptable & should i submit both statments of 1 year & 3 months along with my application?

Yes.Should be okay.I submitted these doc recently 22nov 11 and got the visa on 3 dec. :-)

Apparently, just to avoid any confusion, i had also taken a letter from the bank which states that i have been maintaining 2800 pounds in my account for past 3 months.

kutlee

Post by kutlee » Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:44 am

dot matrix on plan paper is of no use. you should get any form of print on bank paper with bank logo.

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:46 am

The type of printer doesn't matter.

alipa

Post by alipa » Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:17 pm

kutlee wrote:dot matrix on plan paper is of no use. you should get any form of print on bank paper with bank logo.
Please confirm as i have also official bank letter so bank statement on dot matrix printer paper will work as bank statement page has no bank logo but its every page is stamped by bank?

Natita

Post by Natita » Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:20 pm

Apparently dot matrix prints are not acceptable, at least not in this case below.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... 994#266257

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:24 pm

Natita wrote:Apparently dot matrix prints are not acceptable, at least not in this case below.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... 994#266257
The case was refused because the requirement for bank stationery was not fulfilled not because of the type of printer that was used.

Natita

Post by Natita » Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:22 am

@mulderpf, strictly speaking you are right in that it does not depend on the type of printer, so long as it provides all the specified information in the Guidance. But I was thinking more of the quality of dot matrix prints, especially for Logo.

@alipa, perhaps Google "dot matrix rejected" to find out what pitfalls you have to watch out with dot matrix.

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:08 am

Yes, the paper used must be bank stationery (e.g. logo pre-printed on the paper).

alipa

Post by alipa » Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:54 am

mulderpf wrote:Yes, the paper used must be bank stationery (e.g. logo pre-printed on the paper).
I agree but may bank only issues statement on paper without Logo but i have also attached Letter from Bank to support Statement.Will it Work?

kutlee

Post by kutlee » Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:06 am

hey Alipa, that's not what the BHC wants. They need statements on bank stationery. type of printout is not detrimental. i have submitted dot matrix print outs. but NOT on PLAIN PAPER or PLAIN PAPER printouts with bank logo. The bank logo should be already present on the paper before the printout happens.