ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

refuses T1(appeal given) need help????

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

tyre

refuses T1(appeal given) need help????

Post by tyre » Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:06 pm

a friebd of mine was refused on T1 general
all points given except degree

HO SAID they contacted college n found he never studied or he was a student there and information in certificates are inaccurate.

he is scared to go to court!

he still wants to go to court and see if he is lucky to get visa....

question is... can lawyer go on his behalf to the court

or if he goes to court with lawyer and judge is not satisfied from his degree, will judge give him pumishment or send him to prision or any trouble can start?

though he will go with proof of varification letter with lawyer....

question is worse to worse what will happen?

also somebody told me that worse to worse he will be given refusal and ask him to leave country or ban him for 10 years.....?

plz help him make some comments , specially xpertssss
in search of immigration updates

tyre

Re: refuses T1(appeal given) need help????

Post by tyre » Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:59 pm

plz comment
in search of immigration updates

adityaisukapalli
BANNED

Post by adityaisukapalli » Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:15 pm

More likely they will ask to leave the country and cancel the visa.

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:50 pm

As in your case, has the applicant been charged with deception / false representation?

If he was and is unable to prove his innocence then the appeal will be denied, current leave may be curtailed and will be banned for 10 years.

regards

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

Post by innocentdevil » Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:18 pm

if he is scared to go to court then why in first place he provided forged documents. Not having a go but this is exactly why genuine people like me and many others have to suffer.

It annoys me big time :x :x :x

rizash76
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by rizash76 » Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:40 pm

i have had my hearing on monday(20-12-2010). i have submited my application(hsmp) with academic ref lettter insttead of degree and in hearing the judge first of all took my degree and presented to home oofice Reps and asked him do you have doubts on it. so i will advice you to not go to court even with lawyer. so sad.

chinagef

Re: refuses T1(appeal given) need help????

Post by chinagef » Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:55 pm

tyre wrote:a friebd of mine was refused on T1 general
all points given except degree

HO SAID they contacted college n found he never studied or he was a student there and information in certificates are inaccurate.

he is scared to go to court!

he still wants to go to court and see if he is lucky to get visa....

question is... can lawyer go on his behalf to the court

or if he goes to court with lawyer and judge is not satisfied from his degree, will judge give him pumishment or send him to prision or any trouble can start?

though he will go with proof of varification letter with lawyer....

question is worse to worse what will happen?

also somebody told me that worse to worse he will be given refusal and ask him to leave country or ban him for 10 years.....?

plz help him make some comments , specially xpertssss
You must first determine whether or not the HO's claims are correct. Were the HO right in finding that your friend did not attend the course/obtain the qualification?

If your friend did actually attend and obtain the qualification, than you should appeal. You may wish to consider using a lawyer to represent you, and as there are tight timeframes/deadlines to adhere to, I would suggest you instruct one sooner rather than later.

If your friend did not actually attend and obtain the qualification as they had submitted in the PSW application, then you may try to rely on article 8 arguements if they have strong ties to the UK. Such an arguement will be very weak, especially if they used deception/forged documents etc, and to be honest, will result in a 10 year ban after he/she gets removed from the UK.