ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Wrong payment made by homeoffice

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

shoaibkhan622
Newly Registered

Wrong payment made by homeoffice

Post by shoaibkhan622 » Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:25 pm

I applied a few week back but my application returned as invalid and my fees has been returned to me .But the the cheque I received is not correct and instead of returning me 840 pounds they had just sent me a wrong cheque of 129 pounds. I have sent my cheque back with a cover latter at the address which was mentioned on the cheque that is charging ops shefield. but after passing more then three weeks their is no response .Can any body please tell me what should I do .I am quite confuse that may be I had sent back the cheque on wrong address.

gregshukla

Re: Wrong payment made by homeoffice

Post by gregshukla » Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:35 pm

shoaibkhan622 wrote:I applied a few week back but my application returned as invalid and my fees has been returned to me .But the the cheque I received is not correct and instead of returning me 840 pounds they had just sent me a wrong cheque of 129 pounds. I have sent my cheque back with a cover latter at the address which was mentioned on the cheque that is charging ops shefield. but after passing more then three weeks their is no response .Can any body please tell me what should I do .I am quite confuse that may be I had sent back the cheque on wrong address.
The Sheffield Charging Ops is the correct division to contact.

Found this on another thread - "The phone number of the North East, Yorkshire and the Humber Customer Service Unit which handles PBS complaints is 0114 207 2966. They will give you the number for the Charging Ops Team. I wish I had known this the day I had heard about the payment being declined."

Try calling them and get number of charging ops division.