ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Brent NCS - no response

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sac

Brent NCS - no response

Post by sac » Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:42 pm

Hello,
Has anyone had trouble getting through to Brent council's NCS number (02089371616) to make an appointment for submitting an application?

I've called them loads of times over the last week, but it rings out & goes to answerphone every time. I've left a couple of voice messages but haven't heard back. An email went unanswered as well.
Is this normal??

Can one go to an NCS service outside of one's local council of residence?
If so, any recommendations for one in Inner London with good service (or any service at all!), please?

thanks a lot!

Casa

Post by Casa » Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:25 pm

You can use whichever NCS you choose. The office is likely to have been closed or on shorter hours due to the Christmas/New Year holidays.

msi786
Newly Registered

Post by msi786 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:47 pm

Try Camden or Lewisham, my wife found them to be less busy.

sac

Post by sac » Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:38 am

thanks Casa & msi786.

casa, i tried calling them only during their stated working hours on working days.