ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR with out house rented on my name.

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

gkumar
Newly Registered

ILR with out house rented on my name.

Post by gkumar » Mon Jun 21, 2004 1:31 pm

Hi,

I have been in workpermit for 3 years and 11 months now. I went on a holiday to india last month and i vacated my flat that time. Currently i'm staying with my friend. I have all my bank statements coming to that address. All the bills are in my friend's name. Only my bank statements and pay slips has the address on it. Is it enough that i submit my bank statement and payslip for the addres proof and my friends bill for reference. I got appointment for ILR application on 28th june.

Regards,
Gandhi kumar

tvt

Post by tvt » Tue Jun 22, 2004 10:37 am

You only need these documents to prove that you will have no recourse to public funds not as proof of address. So if your job is stable and your bank account is healthy you should have no problem.
-----------------------------------
<<<N. N. - G. N.>>>