ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Indian marry to Italian

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

pthan1
Newly Registered
Guinea Bissau

Indian marry to Italian

Post by pthan1 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:49 pm

Hi! I am Indian boy and my girlfriend is Italian. I travel to Europe frequently based on business visa, we are willing to get married as soon as possible to plan the family. concerned commune in Italy ask me for Nulla Osta from Consulate of India and a Bachelor certificate with apostle from Home Ministry. I prepared the bachelor certificate, but of nulla osta India consulate in Milan refused to issue. Now with out this commune is not allowing us to proceed for marriage. I am in very difficult situation. Any one of you please suggest me if you aware any information about this. Also there is no visa form requesting for marriage in Italy. I am deeply thankful and will appreciate your help in this regard

markowna
Newly Registered

Post by markowna » Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:24 pm

it is easier to get married in India....
ur gf would only need a passport with valid visa (tourist is enough) and the form from Family Court filled by you and her. check if it would not be easier to get married in India.

maybe you could get the certificate from indian police station that you are unmarried or some indian notary and translate it to italian....