ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Query

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

s.kris07
Newly Registered

ILR Query

Post by s.kris07 » Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:41 am

Hi,

I got my initial HSMP approval before 7th Nov 2006 and got my HSMP stamping on 9th Dec 2006. I then got my extension on 9th Dec 2008. Hence my ILR is due later this year.

I have 2 queries
1: I have my p60's for last 3 years. However i am missing my P60 to cover the months of Dec 06 to Mar 07. I have my bank statements that shows the salary being paid by my company. Would i be ok to show 4 month bank statements and P60's for the rest

2: Regarding my employment: I have my original contract issued by my old company dated Dec 2006 and I worked in the same company till Jun 2010 when I changed my job. Since June 2010 i am with my current employer and hope to continue with them till Dec 2011. My question is would it be sufficient to get a letter from my current employer along with my original contract dated Dec 06. This contract is the same document i used for my extension in dec 2008.

Many thanks in advance